BY Q-TIPS #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha D.
hamilton
I love using my q tips pads for removing my makeup they are soft don't rip easily and work very well with my cold cream I use to take off my make up. I love this product and but them every time I run out
Kayla S.
These are pretty much the only brand of cotton rounds that I buy! I find many of the other brands tear apart as your using them to remove nail polish or eye make up but these one's hold together. They're pretty soft and don't irritate my skin and they're practically the same price as the other brands as well.
Shaheena K.
I use this to remove my makeup and to remove nail polish. It's much better than cotton balls. They also don't stick to your nails when removing nail polish which is just perfect if you're going to paint your nails ... (Nobody wants cotton balls stuck to their nails)
Aaishah N.
Iqbal Rd, Grand Bay
I love this cotton pad very much and also the fact that it has 2 different face for 2 different purposes. it absorbs moisture and is great for removing makeups.. it has a soft side which is very comfortable and the other side is great for makeup removal.
the price for this product is convenient and is worthwhile enough.. should be tried out at least once in a lifetime.
Erin P.
London, ON
I got these from the dollarstore, they aren't as fluffy as the normal ones but they work just as fine to save some money! I use them for my ears, for my makeup, and a lot of other things! Just a normal everyday thing to use nothing special to review
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
I like how these are quilted and don't fall apart when wiping over my face with toner. I also use these for nailpolish removal. I found them at Dollarama!
Alex S.
Buenísimo para retirar el maquillaje luego de un día de trabajo, el material es super suave y de excelente calidad
Birnalisis C.
Doral, FL
I like to remove my makeup is very soft...I only have them for that... I like it. They are not expensive..
Aaliyah A.
Makes life easier for me and it will make it easier for you. It's amazing and so good for cleansing the skin
Ana R.
Miami
Para quitar mi maquillaje es lo máximo. No me maltrata mi piel y tampoco absorbe el producto
Génesis R.
Port Chester, NY
Are they better than others of the same price?
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?