BY Q-TIPS #10 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength.

Christina S.
Muskegon, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
These pads are so thick and super durable! All I need is just about ONE pad to remove BOTH eye makeups and the other side I use for half of my face! So I only use about 1 and a half for my face! Compared to other brands I have to use like 5 or 6 to remotely remove SOMETHING. With these I remove the whole thing!
Candice W.
Out of all of the beauty cotton round brands that I have tried, q-tips is the best. My only complaint about them is that they shed... If that makes sense? While using them, the Cotton fibers come apart and I'm sometimes pulling little pieces of cotton off of my face. However, they get the job done.
Valerie M.
These are my exclusive makeup removers! They have a quilted side for any area of your face, nails, etc and a soft side for eye makeup removing. They are super gentle and don't fall apart/leave behind little pieces on your face! I have a huge problem with that from other brands.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
These are so nice to have around! I usually use my makeup remover wipes for my whole face, but these are perfect to get any remaining makeup off my eyes. They're also really good for spot cleanup if I make a mistake! And there really soft! đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Jacqueline T.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are fantastic, I use them with micellar water to remove my makeup. They're very sturdy and hold up well, and they don't leave behind any fuzz on my face. I'll definitely buy these again.
Allison G.
I don't always use q-tip brand cotton rounds but I do use cotton rounds every single day.  I use them to remove makeup, use toner, etc.  These are a must-have and are ALWAYS in my medicine cabinet!  I will continue to buy cotton rounds until the end of time!
Caitlin M.
Staff
I stock up on these rounds like it's the apocalypse—I have three packages of them in my cabinet right now. I use them in the morning with my favorite micellar water for a gentle cleanse. I use them to soak off hard to remove eye makeup. I use them to remove nail polish. I seriously use them every. single. day.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Must have for beauty.
Applying toners or astringent...also I put my evening cold cream on these and eyemakeup/brow remover.
They work well to blend or wipe off exess makeup&fingernail/toe polish.I also exfoliate my lips with these.
Convenient and gracious on any skin type.One side is meant for exfoliating with a gentle beaded surface and the other a soft cotto round.Can we say Pefection?Absolutely!
Claire R.
Love these! I use them every single day to apply toner to my face. It doesn't absorb too much, which is great for transferring more product to my face. And it feels like a soft pillow–so obviously that's 5 stars in my book. Totally recommend!
Samantha B.

I've used a few different brands of cotton pads, and these are the best for the price. They don't fall apart or leave pieces behind while removing makeup, given I use the flat side. The quilted side will fall apart a bit if used to rub off lipstick, for example, but it works nicely on the eye area. The flat side can be used for stubborn lipstick. I will continue to purchase these.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Where can I get these I am looking for something to help remove my makeup than just a cotton ball
Darci M.
Robinson, IL
Are these of quality and heavy duty cotton as expected from the brand?
GĂ©nesis R.
Are they better than others of the same price?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Did anyone else have the product fall apart and be stringy???
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?

Amazon