BY Q-TIPS

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength. see more...

• Where would I get this make in the UK?1 Answers
  • Are they better than others of the same price?2 Answers
Valerie M.
These are my exclusive makeup removers! They have a quilted side for any area of your face, nails, etc and a soft side for eye makeup removing. They are super gentle and don't fall apart/leave behind little pieces on your face! I have a huge problem with that from other brands.
Allison G.
I don't always use q-tip brand cotton rounds but I do use cotton rounds every single day.  I use them to remove makeup, use toner, etc.  These are a must-have and are ALWAYS in my medicine cabinet!  I will continue to buy cotton rounds until the end of time!
Caitlin M.
Staff
I stock up on these rounds like it's the apocalypse—I have three packages of them in my cabinet right now. I use them in the morning with my favorite micellar water for a gentle cleanse. I use them to soak off hard to remove eye makeup. I use them to remove nail polish. I seriously use them every. single. day.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Must have for beauty.
Applying toners or astringent...also I put my evening cold cream on these and eyemakeup/brow remover.
They work well to blend or wipe off exess makeup&fingernail/toe polish.I also exfoliate my lips with these.
Convenient and gracious on any skin type.One side is meant for exfoliating with a gentle beaded surface and the other a soft cotto round.Can we say Pefection?Absolutely!
Claire R.
Love these! I use them every single day to apply toner to my face. It doesn't absorb too much, which is great for transferring more product to my face. And it feels like a soft pillow–so obviously that's 5 stars in my book. Totally recommend!
Samantha B.

I've used a few different brands of cotton pads, and these are the best for the price. They don't fall apart or leave pieces behind while removing makeup, given I use the flat side. The quilted side will fall apart a bit if used to rub off lipstick, for example, but it works nicely on the eye area. The flat side can be used for stubborn lipstick. I will continue to purchase these.
Lesley J.
These are super cheap and very useful. I purchased mine at Walmart for super cheap and there are quite a lot in one pack. They have multiple uses, for example, I use the quilted side to remove nail polish 💅🏽 and the softer side to remove facial makeup 💄
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Super soft on the skin and doesn't leave any frizzy hairs behind like others I like to put makeup remover on them and take off my makeup and it feel really good on my skin very satisfied with the product they are very cheap so I stock up on them lol
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I don't remember how I used, before I discovered Q-tips Beauty Cotton Rounds pads. I used with my makeup remover or my Micellar Water, and take off my makeup gently. This is important for me, because I have sensitive skin and rosacea, and I am surprised how works since the first time that I used. Highly recommended
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Q tips are so so. They don't really do a through job of cleaning ears. Not too mention they are a little risky and you can't stick them too far. I use them in myself and my family. They are cheap and easy to find.
Génesis R.
Are they better than others of the same price?
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?

Amazon