BY Q-TIPS #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength. see more...

• Where would I get this make in the UK?1 Answers
  • Are they better than others of the same price?2 Answers
Valerie M.
These are my exclusive makeup removers! They have a quilted side for any area of your face, nails, etc and a soft side for eye makeup removing. They are super gentle and don't fall apart/leave behind little pieces on your face! I have a huge problem with that from other brands.
Allison G.
I don't always use q-tip brand cotton rounds but I do use cotton rounds every single day.  I use them to remove makeup, use toner, etc.  These are a must-have and are ALWAYS in my medicine cabinet!  I will continue to buy cotton rounds until the end of time!
Caitlin M.
Staff
I stock up on these rounds like it's the apocalypse—I have three packages of them in my cabinet right now. I use them in the morning with my favorite micellar water for a gentle cleanse. I use them to soak off hard to remove eye makeup. I use them to remove nail polish. I seriously use them every. single. day.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Must have for beauty.
Applying toners or astringent...also I put my evening cold cream on these and eyemakeup/brow remover.
They work well to blend or wipe off exess makeup&fingernail/toe polish.I also exfoliate my lips with these.
Convenient and gracious on any skin type.One side is meant for exfoliating with a gentle beaded surface and the other a soft cotto round.Can we say Pefection?Absolutely!
Allie S.
These are my favorite pads to use for removing my makeup. I like how cheap they are since I do go through quite a few if I have a heavy makeup day, but also they have a cotton side and a textured side so they’re really good for if you have tough eyeliner or dry flakes and you need that little bit of extra roughness to remove it without it being too rough or damaging to you skin. I have these all over my house and in my bag because they’re just so small and great for any cleanups I need to do during the day and at night.
Claire R.
Love these! I use them every single day to apply toner to my face. It doesn't absorb too much, which is great for transferring more product to my face. And it feels like a soft pillow–so obviously that's 5 stars in my book. Totally recommend!
Samantha B.

I've used a few different brands of cotton pads, and these are the best for the price. They don't fall apart or leave pieces behind while removing makeup, given I use the flat side. The quilted side will fall apart a bit if used to rub off lipstick, for example, but it works nicely on the eye area. The flat side can be used for stubborn lipstick. I will continue to purchase these.
Lesley J.
These are super cheap and very useful. I purchased mine at Walmart for super cheap and there are quite a lot in one pack. They have multiple uses, for example, I use the quilted side to remove nail polish 💅🏽 and the softer side to remove facial makeup 💄
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I don't remember how I used, before I discovered Q-tips Beauty Cotton Rounds pads. I used with my makeup remover or my Micellar Water, and take off my makeup gently. This is important for me, because I have sensitive skin and rosacea, and I am surprised how works since the first time that I used. Highly recommended
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Super soft on the skin and doesn't leave any frizzy hairs behind like others I like to put makeup remover on them and take off my makeup and it feel really good on my skin very satisfied with the product they are very cheap so I stock up on them lol
Génesis R.
Are they better than others of the same price?
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?

back