Q-tips® Antimicrobial Cotton Swabs

Our Q-tips® Antimicrobial cotton swabs are treated to keep swabs fresher, giving you peace of mind when cleaning minor cuts, scrapes, and applying ointments.

What kind of versatile uses do people use qtips for?
Start your review of Q-tips® Antimicrobial Cotton Swabs!
How would you rate this product?
New York
I've been using these for years and they are the best on the market.  Every time I've tried to use a different brand, you can feel the difference.  These just work, and don't break in half like other brands do.  I'll definitely continue buying these.
Ventura
I think it’s a really good and useful idea to make cotton swabs anti microbial. I recommend this product to anyone who is concerned about spreading germs when using the swabs, also it’s great for babies who get frequent earaches
Huntington, WV
This is a staple in my home. We always have these on hamd. From drying pur ears after a shower to applying neosporin to cuts and scrapes this isnthe only one we purchase.
Jacksonville, NC
Love them, they’re soft and don’t absorb my moisturizer. I use them to get moisturizer and concealer from the jar/compact to my face so I don’t contaminate the product in its packaging. Even when you wash your hands, there’s still some bacteria or dirt left, no need to take a chance when you spend as much as we do on skincare!
Pembroke, NC
Ummm it's qtips dude need I say more? Lmfao. They are perf for digging in them ears and cleaning them up really good. Getting rid of all the ear wax or even cleaning up your brows after drawing them on lol. I love qtips and always keep some around the house always.
This is probably going to sound weird, but there is no cotton swab on the market as good as q-tips. I absolutely refuse to use anything else. I hate the flimsiness of other brands. I don’t want to be cleaning my ears and have the stick collapsing on me. I’ll never buy anything but Q-tip brand.
Purchased at: CVS
I have never had to purchase another brand. These are affordable and reliable. They have innumerable uses and we always have them in our medicine cabinet. I have no reason at this point to try any other brand.
Houston
Have to get these...the "generic" brands do not compare.  The original is best.  They may be more but they are worth it.  If the price went down, it would be even better!  They are gentle to use yet effective.  I use for ears, eyes and more.  Would def recommend.
Seagoville , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This are the cotton swabs that I always use to clean my ears and also to clean underneath my makeup they are super gentle and easy to use you can find them anywhere you will be satisfied if you purchase them
Saint Marys, GA
Great value product for the cost. They are great for nail polish cleanups around the cuticle as well as art projects with the kids. I sometimes use them to clean excess eyeshadow fallout under my eyes so I don't ruin my entire face makeup application. I highly recommend them.