BY Q-TIPS #63 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-Tips® Antimicrobial Cotton Swabs.

Treated to help keep swabs fresher.

Recyclable packaging.

More soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab.

Cotton®. 100% Pure Cotton.

300 Cotton Swabs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
Perhaps it is because when I grew up and opened the bathroom closet there was always a box of Q tip brand Q tips there, or perhaps it is just because they are a fantastic product but when I married 33 years ago and moved into our own home I stocked my own bathroom shelf with a box of these and have never switched to another brand. I use them for so many things. Of course the normal use for ear cleaning, etc. but I have also found them to be fantastic to use when doing my art or crafting. They have so many purposes in my house. I even bought a box for my office to use when I need to clean something delicate. It is more than just loving the product, it is trusting it as well.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
You're actually not supposed to use qtips for your ears because it only pushes the wax back further instead of cleaning it out or unclogging it. I learned this the hard way when I went completely deaf in both ears one day, freaking out. I went to the ear doctor the same day, they sucked it out and asked if I used qtips. To which the answer was, yes. And so they explained to me I'm really not supposed to. Instead I use a scooper, nonetheless qtips do have a lot of other useful uses to them.
Mindy A.
El Cajon, CA
I love Q tip brand Q tips. I believe they are safer than other brands because the cotton doesn't easily come off the stick, so I use them on my outer ear and if I see wax -its out of there. I also use them to clean up my manicures and for my makeup application, so I trust Q Tip brand.
Brittney M.
These are great! Not too soft and not too firm either. These are great for removing or touching up eye makeup and cleaning ears (but not sticking them in ears as that can cause problems later on.) I love the quality of these, they never fall apart like other off brands.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Everyday use! I'm addicted to cleaning my ears even though they say not to stick a qtip in your ear. lol. most people do anyways! they are great for on the go, makeup, nails, even crafts!
Krutika S.
I have a box of Q tips in my bathroom at all times. I even have a back up box since I use them for may things. I use Q tips everyday to clean my ears, cleaning up makeup mistakes and removing under eye makeup.
Kim L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find this brand to truly be the best as far as quality. The swab is soft and the stick doesn't easily bend. They are also extremely useful for so many things. Must have!
Jasmin S.
Stony Brook, NY
Really good quality q-tips. Plus, with a package of 300 you don't really run out anytime soon. This is definitely my go-to brand for ear cleaning products.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Q tips are a must have staple in your household. I can purchase these at my local walmart or HEB. You can use these for many different things.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The cotton stays on the stick which are made out of paper. The sticks are nice and sturdy which makes it great for cleaning.