BY Q GINGER

Enjoy the mixers proudly served at many of America's very best restaurants and cocktail bars. Q Drinks makes the world’s finest carbonated mixers - clean, crisp, completely non generic beverages that complement the finest spirits. Q Drinks use the... see more...

Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Extremely yummy natural ginger based beverage. You can taste the ginger a lot but it's not overpowering at all. Strongly recommend for anyone whose like ginger ale or gingerbeer but is tired of the artificial stuff.
Monique S.
I bought this because I am a big fan of anything ginger, especially designer ginger ales and in no small part because Q is my favorite character on Star Trek (I'm a nerd, I know) but it was actually delightful and I would totally buy it again. It has a lovely, light flavor!
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
SUPER YUM!!! Love the ginger flavor. The right amount without going overboard. I've mixed this for making Moscow mule.
Stephanie O.
Not a fan of ginger, but this is pretty cool, plus you get to keep a cool looking bottle after!
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Has a really nice ginger taste that isn't overly powerful and attacks the senses. I love it.
chelsey g.
salinas ca
Just tried it and it was really good . I don't really care for ginger but this is nice
Bruna S.
Perfeito o sabor . Eu amei maravilhoso perfeio. Super recommendo. So acho que e bom
Pamela N.
Yo lo compre porque yo soy fanatica de todo lo que contenga ginger.
Ademas el precio es considerable.
Rupashi B.
Fremont , CA
What is this actually?? I am confused
chelsey g.
salinas ca
Is it a strong ginger taste?