BY Q. BELL

• I need to know where to buy these. I need to buy these for my si...8 Answers
  • What candy do you like besides peanut butter chocolate?5 Answers
Kayla A.
Savannah, GA
This brand is better compared to others because it is so delicious so it is worth it
Emily H.
Good would use over looks nice smells nice creamy goid for kids of all adges
asha s.
Wow these are peanut butter choous chocolate and chocolate bars with crunchy inside. awesome taste of delicious taste with peanut butter
aditi b.
New Delhi, India
Peanut butter is probably the most amazing thing in my world.
I really loved these wafer chocolates so much
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
I love these only tried once but omg they where so good i need to find them and definitely getting them
sohayl a.
ksar el kbir, Tanger- Tetouan
I just love bell qbel peanut butter chocolate wafaer bar its amazing you must buy it
Jennifer F.
Omg I absolutely love these wafer bars they are way better than the other brands
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
I need to know where to buy these. I need to buy these for my sister. She needs to try them and so do I.
Isaura C.
What candy do you like besides peanut butter chocolate?