Add a Photo

By Q. BELL
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

Really delicious. I love the taste so much. Totally recommended. Love to put them in my purse and eat them in the car while stuck in traffic. Also great for lunch. Great to snack on. Definitely should check them out.
emma ā˜€.
emma ā˜€.

Omg!!! fave fave fave faveeeeee!!! I could eat these all day. they're a good price!! they're soooooo good!!! I love this combo of pb and chocolate!!!! it's soooo good!!!! dude all day everyday!!!!!!!!!
scarleth v.
scarleth v.
Miami, Florida

Omg really ? Chocolate , peanut butter ? 2 of my favprites things in the world , the flavor is so good , good price and 25 wafer bar ? To much flavor for a little wafer bar
Kat A.
Kat A.
Richmond, VA

Great product I recommend these to anybody who is looking for a delicious treat. I eat these quite often and they never disappoint. So good and really sweet.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Duluth, GA

I absolutely love this and recommend this to all my friends and family . And I will continue to because the product was well worth it .
asha s.
asha s.

Wow these are peanut butter choous chocolate and chocolate bars with crunchy inside. awesome taste of delicious taste with peanut butter
wendy m.
wendy m.
Bronx, NY

My favorite delicious candy bar if you haven't try it out it best if you go and get yourself a bar you will fall in love with them.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN

Love this product. it has such good taste and flavor. so rich. one of my favorites. highly recommend you try it.
Calypso H.
Calypso H.

Not a good product. I didn't think these tasted good and I love peanut butter so it was pretty disappointing g.
Delma s.
Delma s.
Dallas

People find it helpful I really recommend to any one.... I love it very good product... worth every penny...
Selena M.
Selena M.
Columbus, OH

I need to know where to buy these. I need to buy these for my sister. She needs to try them and so do I.
Isaura C.
Isaura C.

What candy do you like besides peanut butter chocolate?

Join Now