BY Q. BELL

• I need to know where to buy these. I need to buy these for my sist...8 Answers
  • What candy do you like besides peanut butter chocolate?5 Answers
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Really delicious. I love the taste so much. Totally recommended. Love to put them in my purse and eat them in the car while stuck in traffic. Also great for lunch. Great to snack on. Definitely should check them out.
emma ☀.
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg!!! fave fave fave faveeeeee!!! I could eat these all day. they're a good price!! they're soooooo good!!! I love this combo of pb and chocolate!!!! it's soooo good!!!! dude all day everyday!!!!!!!!!
scarleth v.
scarleth v.
Omg really ? Chocolate , peanut butter ? 2 of my favprites things in the world , the flavor is so good , good price and 25 wafer bar ? To much flavor for a little wafer bar
Kat A.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
Great product I recommend these to anybody who is looking for a delicious treat. I eat these quite often and they never disappoint. So good and really sweet.
wendy m.
wendy m.
My favorite delicious candy bar if you haven't try it out it best if you go and get yourself a bar you will fall in love with them.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product. it has such good taste and flavor. so rich. one of my favorites. highly recommend you try it.
Calypso H.
Calypso H.
Not a good product. I didn't think these tasted good and I love peanut butter so it was pretty disappointing g.
Devyn P.
Devyn P.
So good, I love this sweet treat. It reminds me of my childhood, with the peanut butter and wafer crunch.
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Peanut butter and chocolate together is good a light crunch I love it and the price is not bad
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Perris, CA
Amazing product go buy it you won't regret it it is worth it great prise so affordable
Selena M.
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
I need to know where to buy these. I need to buy these for my sister. She needs to try them and so do I.
Isaura C.
Isaura C.
What candy do you like besides peanut butter chocolate?