Q & a A Day For Moms: A 5-year Journal uploaded by Cristina G.Q & a A Day For Moms: A 5-year Journal uploaded by Cristina G.Q & a A Day For Moms: A 5-year Journal uploaded by Brandy G.

BY CLARKSON POTTER/TEN SPEED/HARMONY

A mother and child share so much together-countless milestones, simple joys, unexpected challenges, and all the little surprising moments in between. This five-year journal will help you capture it all-simply turn to today's date and take a few moments to answer the question at the top of the page. As the journal fills, it will become a loving record and cherished family keepsake. see more...

Kendra O.
Super cute book! I was gifted this from my mom and it’s such a cute gift for new mothers. It really makes you take the time to think about everyday and what you are so grateful for. It’s going to be so nice to look back on this in 10 years.
Cristina G.
I don’t have the mom journal. I have the original 365 days, 5 year journal. My sister gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I have to admit, I don’t always remember to fill in each day but that’s ok because the journal fairs have years. Just numbers like month 1. So I can really use it as long as I want until it’s filled. The questions are meaningful, thought provoking, cute, funny, thinks that make you go hummm. It’s a nice gift for any one. I’m sure the mom journal is just as cute as would be a lovely gift for a baby shower.
Abby M.
This is a great Christmas gift for any moms out there, especially if they love to write like I do. I love the modern, floral design and how the book is laid out. I can't wait to use mine, so my daughter can read it when she's older!
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
I started this journal 9 days ago and have a 9 month old and so far I love it! It helps me get past the daily stressors and realize how amazing my daughter is! I highly recommend this!
Miranda T.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love this journal! It helps me reflect and find joy in so many things about being a mother. Even those things that seem difficult at the time. I also enjoy looking back over the years to see how I answer the same questions and see if the answers have changed.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I bought this last Christmas to fill in and keep for my daughter. Think it's a great idea and helps keep track of life's little and big moments. Bought it on Amazon
Jackie P.
Fair oaks, CA
Such a great idea for a journal. I highly recommend for all moms especially new mom. This is fun and I can't wait to look back on it