Q & a A Day For Moms: A 5-year Journal uploaded by Brandy G.

BY CLARKSON POTTER/TEN SPEED/HARMONY

A mother and child share so much together-countless milestones, simple joys, unexpected challenges, and all the little surprising moments in between. This five-year journal will help you capture it all-simply turn to today's date and take a few moments to answer the question at the top of the page. As the journal fills, it will become a loving record and cherished family keepsake. see more...

Buy on Target
Abby M.
Abby M.
This is a great Christmas gift for any moms out there, especially if they love to write like I do. I love the modern, floral design and how the book is laid out. I can't wait to use mine, so my daughter can read it when she's older!
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
I bought this last Christmas to fill in and keep for my daughter. Think it's a great idea and helps keep track of life's little and big moments. Bought it on Amazon
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Gladstone, Mo
I absolutely love this journal! It helps me reflect and find joy in so many things about being a mother. Even those things that seem difficult at the time. I also enjoy looking back over the years to see how I answer the same questions and see if the answers have changed.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
I started this journal 9 days ago and have a 9 month old and so far I love it! It helps me get past the daily stressors and realize how amazing my daughter is! I highly recommend this!