Pyunkang Yul - Nutrition Cream 100ml 100ml

by Pyunkang Yul

Brand from South Korea: Pyunkang Yul. A soft textured, nutritious facial cream delivers essential moisture deep into the skin, giving you an extremely glowing complexion. Infused with 21 kinds of main ingredients verified by US Environmental Working Group (EWG), which includes Mongolian Milkvetch extract that protects skin from external irritations, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol as moisturizers, Bee Wax that prevents moisture loss. Use at the last stage of basic skin care routine. Take right amount of facial cream with a spatula. Spread over the face and neck area as well for better result. You may also add 2-3 drops of facial oil to enhance moisture retaining ability and nourishment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pyunkang Yul - Nutrition Cream 100ml 100ml!
Elisabetta H.
Penn Valley, CA
Pyunkang Yul - Nutrition Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Elisabetta H.
I bought a travel sized kit of this line. I bought this kit help address a skin issue - when sometimes harsh weather makes my skin more dry, when i get some monthly breakouts, when i eat something wrong and i get red spots, etc. Luxurious silky cream, with a simple formula that is moisturizing and soothing. It sinks in beautifully (takes a few minutes), is not at all heavy feeling and I can use it morning and night. No scent the texture is smooth and easy to spread on the skin without sticky feelings.
Peggy M.
Pyunkang Yul - Nutrition Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Peggy M.
I want to review the other products by Pyunkang Yul but unfortunately it’s not on the search list.(I wish they can request to add the new products😔) I have a sensitive skin with combination-oily skin (mild rosacea) This calming set is great with my sensitive skin, and I used for a few week without any irritation for my morning skin routine. Toner- very basic, not on thick but more watery side. I used cotton pad and easily applied to the face. Serum- very slimy. When I first used the serum, I felt disappointed with the texture. But later on It became my favorite product for this set. When I applied this slimy serum, it helped my skin awake, left very refreshing feeling. Cream- Its texture feels like a gel cream for me. For my combination skin, it provides enough hydration and moisture. However, It may be not enough with dry skin. Overall, this brand did very great job and the price is very affordable. I definitely highly recommend if you want to try k-beauty with sensitive skin type.
Adriana  L.
Pasadena, TX
Pyunkang Yul - Nutrition Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Adriana  L.
Pyunkang Yul - Nutrition Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Adriana  L.
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite brand for combination and dry skin. This moisturizer is great for summer and winter. No greasy or heavy unless you apply too much making it hard to absorb after layers your skin care. I like to apply it while my face is wet and by next morning my face it’s baby soft and hydrated. 🥰
Ulyana B.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Pyunkang Yul - Nutrition Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Ulyana B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Finished using this little sample. It had about 9ml in it. What can I tell, first I didn’t get the whole point of it. Second it made my skin so greasy, and heavy I could it handle it. Even though I love their serum, this one a big no-no.
Elesa  W.
Brush Prairie, WA
This brand is be becoming an all time fave! This cream is very moisturizing. It makes my skin glow. I use it at night and it is very hydrating - non sticky and melts into my skin beautifully. My skin feels so soft after each use. A little goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase!!
Ashwini K.
Albuquerque
Extremely hydrating.. use the toner and go with this to look the moisture in and you will see a difference in the morning
Jessica  R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,140 reviews
Purchased at: YesStyle
This is great for super dry skin and it’s really affordable as you only need a little bit and it’s a good size jar. The one thing is that it can be a little irritating if your skin barrier is very damaged since it has some botanicals but over all it’s a great healing fragrance free cream for dry skin.
Erlene A.
Pyunkang Yul - Nutrition Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Erlene A.
I have dry mature skin and bought this after I fell in love with the essence toner. As others have stated, this is a thick rich cream and I would not recommend this for those with combo or oily skin. Pyunkang Yul has other moisturizers for this. But back to this moisturizer, I do use this with the entire line (essence toner, oil, cream, and gel) and seal this in with the gel for my night routine during the winter. It is super rich and may feel oily/slick if you use too much, so if you can't stand that, you won't like this. If you can move past this, you will wake up with soft skin and the slick feeling will be gone. I took away one star because of the oily feeling that I know can be uncomfortable for some and this may be too heavy during the summer time.
Valentina G.
Oakland, CA
Pyunkang Yul - Nutrition Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Valentina G.
Pyunkang Yul - Nutrition Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Valentina G.
The Pyunkang Sul nutrition cream is the perfect night cream for dry skin during the warmer months. It’s developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea and it uses skin-beneficial ingredients for their whole line. In this case, the first ingredient is Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract which is such an amazing ingredient both taken internally and topically. It helps blood circulation helping your skin to be reached by the nutrients it needs. This moisturizer is thick and leaves my skin dewy as soon as I apply it, but it’s absorbed in less than one hour, something that I usually don’t see with other similar products - they do nothing or I wake up the next day with a shiny and oily face. After 6 months taking care of my skin and trying different products, I can say: this is my favorite moisturizer so far.
Jennifer T.
Gentle, moisturizing, and lightweight. Skin loves it. Skin feels smoother the next day and I never had a bad experience with this

Looking for your answer?