BY PYUNKANG YUL

Brand from South Korea: Pyunkang Yul. A perfect combination of moisture and nourishing olive oil that forms an oil barrier that help skin retain moisture. Provides cooling effect and soothes sensitive skin. Infused with 15 kinds of main ingredients verified by US Environmental Working Group (EWG), which includes Coptis Chinensis (Goldthread) extract that protects skin from external irritations, and Glycerin that keeps the skin hydrated. How to use: 1. Dispense a proper amount and apply on the entire face. 2. Apply one more layer on dry area around the eyes for better results. see more...

Myisha B.
San Antonio
I'm enjoying this product very much. I prefer the quality over quantity approach for skincare, and I'm finding the texture and formula working well for my skin at night. It gives me enough moisture without making greasy. I can get away with it for daytime, if I'm going for a more dewy look. My con comes in with the packaging. In theory, I like it. In reality the dropper doesn't work well with the viscosity, and I can imagine it being difficult when I get to the bottom of the bottle.

Overall, I would repurchase because the formula for the price point are a major thumbs up.
Michelle K.
richmond
I absolutely love this serum. It is sticky and on the thicker side but it definitely works! I started using it because I was getting patchy skin on the sides of my face, and Now I’m hooked. It gives your skin the extra moisture boost when it needs it! I received this item in a mystery box, but I would definitely say that it’s 100% worth the money. Plus a little goes a long way!
Anita Y.
I love this serum. It honestly feels more like an emulsion than a serum. I love that this serum is is fast absorbing. It is also leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day long. For the formula itself I would give it five star, but I dislike the dropper. You have to squeeze it a specific way in order to get enough product.
Jade L.
Bellevue
This is an awesome texture, more water like and milky than your normal serum. It gives smoothing effect and makes your skin moisturized without being sticky. It also has no scent
Pinya L.
Richmond
This serum is kind of like an emulsion as it is a thick, white and watery texture.  It softens my skin and is a good extra step during the winter for moisture.