Pyunkang Yul - Mist Toner 200ml 200ml

by Pyunkang Yul

Brand from South Korea: Pyunkang Yul. A mist type toner delivers instant moisture to the skin, reduces heat while offering cooling benefit. Infused with 5 kinds of main ingredients verified by US Environmental Working Group (EWG), which includes Coptis Chinensis (Goldthread) extract that protects skin from external irritations, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin to keep the skin hydrated. Apply it whenever necessary. Spray over the face with 20cm distance. It can be used over make up as well.

Is this a good hydrating mist to use regularly? I don’t like alcohol or too much fragrance! Thanks
What do you think about this toner Pyunkang Yul - Mist Toner 200ml 200ml?
What’s the difference between this mist toner vs the other one without the spray?
Start your review of Pyunkang Yul - Mist Toner 200ml 200ml!
Landon G.
Portland , OR
Pyunkang Yul - Mist Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Landon G.
I have really wanted to try this whole skincare line. The short list of ingredients and the basic yet elegant packaging really caught my eye. This toner does not have a fine mist, as some reviews wrote. It instead feels like a complete “drench of water unto my face.” The spray nozzle is quite concentrated, which I’m honestly not too keen on. I also can’t write that it’s too hydrating either. I feel like I am getting a spray of water, rather than a skin care “mist.” The base of this toner is made up of the Coptic Japonica Root Extract, which is an antioxidant and is known for its anti-Inflammatory properties. The texture of the product is light and watery. After application it does take away to absorb, and I tend to pat the product into my skin for while. However, from the cooling point of view, this toner is great. But overall I do not think I would purchase this product again, as I don’t believe the benefits are enough to sway me from my other hydrating toners. I would recommend this product for those which sensitive skin or those who are seeking a very light toner without deep hydration. I believe the brand has an essence toner, which is highly raved about, so I will probably give it a try.
Christina  M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pyunkang Yul - Mist Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Christina  M.
Finally a brand that is fragrance free, minus their cleanser which is slightly and lightly scented. The toner is moisturizing and perfect for my combination/ oily skin. Pyunkang Yul - Mist Toner 200ml 200ml
Sydney O.
Columbus, OH
This mist is super nice. It’s very hydrating, light weight, and works well in the summer.
Jasmine E.
San Francisco, CA
Pyunkang Yul - Mist Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Jasmine E.
The good: •It’s very soothing and hydrating •It helps your skin absorb skincare products better. Moisturizers are typically more effective when applied on damp skin. I’ve noticed that spraying this mist toner before applying my essences & moisturizer makes my skin feel hydrated and moisturized for a longer time! •It sinks into your skin easily •It helps combat oiliness, which minimized the appearance of my pores •It contains Coptis Japonica Root Extract, which is a powerful antioxidant that has great anti-inflammatory properties •It’s fragrance-free and non-fussy, only containing 5 ingredients! The not so good: •As much as I love that this toner is free of artificial fragrances, I must say that I’m not a fan of its natural and herbal scent. But fortunately, the scent dissipates quickly!
Loulou S.
Philadelphia
I am a huge fan of the Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner so when the weather started to heat up I decided to try the Mist Toner. The base of this toner is made up of 91.9% of the antioxidant ingredient coptis japonica root extract. This ingredient is known for it’s anti inflammatory properties. The texture of the toner is light and watery, perfect for a mist. The sprayer is very fine and coats the skin in a veil of the product. The mist is very refreshing and feels soothing on contact with the skin. It provides very light hydration. I had heard it was great for irritated skin and tried misting it over my face when my allergies were going crazy. It helped more than I thought it would. My red tear-y eyes stopped watering! I didn’t feel as itchy either. The cooling nature of a mist feels so good on hot skin as well. It can help lower the skin’s temperature (similar to sweating) which can help soothe irritation. I’ve used the mist over makeup as a refresher and it’s quite nice. It’s very light so it doesn’t disrupt the makeup. I’ve definitely been enjoying the Mist Toner and plan to repurchase. Although this toner was formulated with oily and combination skin types in mind it can also be enjoyed by normal to dry skin types (like me). I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a very lightly hydrating mist toner with anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties. I’d also recommend those with inflamed skin check it out. This brand keeps their ingredient lists short and free of fragrance, dyes, and other potential irritants. I appreciate that as someone with VERY sensitive skin. I’m definitely a fan!
Amanda  B.
Whiting, IN
I use this morning and night in between serums with a 7 skins method. It really helps with hydration and also makes products absorb better.
Brandy T.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this toner so much. It is very light, no scent, but hydrating. I have oily skin and thus is perfect even though it is basic. It makes my skin look fantastic.
Ashwini K.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Target
A moisturizing toner. Great to start skincare regimen with this step. It may be too heavy for oily skin but for dry skin this is perfect.
Jaclyn N.
Anaheim, CA
I've been using this every day twice a day for the past 6 months. I've really enjoyed it as my first step in both my morning and night time routine. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized and leaves my skin with a nice glow throughout the day.
Garima S.
Atlanta, GA
Pyunkang Yul - Mist Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Garima S.
I started using it 2 weeks ago and so far I’m quite impressed. It has a very simple ingredient list with only 5 ingredients. It has a medicinal herb - coptis japonica root extract which is known for its antioxidants and nourishing properties. This is a watery toner, doesn’t provide a lot of hydration but it’s really good for oily skin. And for dry skin this can be layered well under other products. The mist is not super fine so I don’t use it on top of makeup. I have been using it both day and night and I really like the way it feels on the skin. Very calming toner