BY PYUNKANG YUL

Brand from South Korea: Pyunkang Yul. A hydrating toner formulated with Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Arginine, Carbomer etc. increases smoothness, leaving the skin supple. It also allows you to remove dead skin cells and make up remnants easily. Apply right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Pyunkang Yul - Essence Toner 200ml 200ml
  • "This product is so hydrating. It comes out the bottle with a wonderful texture. It's absorbed wonderfully into your skin. I love it." in 16 reviews
Megan L.
Markham , ON
I stopped using toner years ago because I used to use the ones with alcohol/astringent times and those dried me out a whole ton. Then, I got introduced to this whole other world of Asian toners where they are mostly hydrating. I have dehydrated combination skin, therefore it can be super dry and then super oily as my body makes up for the dryness by producing more oil. This toner was a game changer for me. I apply 4 drops onto my hands, rub and pat onto my face twice/day after the second cleanser. It absorbs really quickly and my face already felt hydrated from the one layer. Now I don't get over oily by mid day and my skin feels hydrated on top of drinking adequate amounts of water. Definitely try it out no matter the skin type.
Joanarc S.
Starting the new year with great skincare. I may be late in joining the #pyunkangyul train but I will still rave about it.

The set aims to help maintain the skin's oil-moisture balance and prevents the evaporation of hydration. It's has barberry root extracts to soothe the skin and olive oil hydrate the skin.

Since #stylekorean sent me the moisture skincare set, which contains The @pyunkangyul Essence Toner, Moisture Serum, Moisture Cream a few months ago, I have always reached for these. Whether used in the morning or at night, these set has keep me moosturized and hydrated. That's a feat for someone with oily skin like me. These products have managed my oily skin and has kept it healthy and hydrated.

#skinwhimsreview Pyungkang Yul Moisture Skincare Set
This set was provided by @stylekorean_global for review.
Alice A.
Where do I begin with this gem... It's interesting that when you start patting this toner in, it feels rather sticky but after sinking more in, it feels like nothing! The only thing remaining is softness and hydration :) For this reason I absolutely love using this for the 7 skin method and I my skin remains incredibly fresh looking for the following day too! I feel like it helps healing my acne faster and it doesn't ever break me out. The rest of my serums sink in perfectly after using this. Would totally recommend for every skin type!
Eden
The Essence toner is one of my all time favourite products and I still rave about it to all of my friends and it is a regular on my instagram, given that it has earned it's place in my holy grail list!

The ingredients are spectacular and there is no useless thinning out to scam the customer into paying more for less. I have been using that toner for 6 months now and when I run out, I will definitely repurchase it!!
Uvini S.
RED HILL
I bought this after gothamista recommended on her channel. Even though I have oily skin I thought I'll buy this because I usually use retinol at every other night. But even when I'm not using retinol or any drying products on my skin I use this consistently. This is very lightweight clear colour fluid and very hydrating on my skin. This doesn't cause any reactions on my skin but I've heard for that some people out there, this cause reactions so be aware! Loving how it feels and helps to calm my acne.
Jana M.
This is a very silky and gentle toner that is slightly thicker and gives my skin a lot of hydration after cleansing. I usually buy it on YesStyle because even if I have to pay taxes it’s still less expensive than buying it in Germany from a retailer.
Faerienara M.
A staple in my skincare routine since the day I got it. Feels liquid but with certain viscosity, has no perfume but it has a really faint herbal smell. Is gentle to the skin and refreshing, I have noticed less breakouts since I use it. The package is nice, it comes in a sealed box and despite looking like glass, the bottle is actually plastic. It feels real expensive.
Sarah S.
Toronto
Even though I already have my favorite hydrating toners, I figured I'd pick this one up to see what all the hype was about. For me personally, it was not hydrating enough. It has a thicker consistency than your average toner, however it does absorb very well. I'd could see it working better for someone without skin as dry as mine is. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Patricia B.
It’s my favourite toner ever. I’ll always buy it. Very hydrating and calming. If I had to choose one one toner to use for the rest of my life this would be it. That’s how much I love it!
Daria E.
Tromso
After washing my face, I pat dry it with my hands. Than I take Pyunkang Yul – Essence Toner and it gives my skin so much moisture and hydration. My skin looks really plump. I like also to pat this toner in to my skin with fingers when I feel I need some extra hydration.
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone seen actual visible results from this?
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I’m thinking about trying this line - is this toner worth it and is it effective??