Pyunkang Yul - Essence Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Anita Y.Pyunkang Yul - Essence Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.Pyunkang Yul - Essence Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Dana B.

BY PYUNKANG YUL

Brand from South Korea: Pyunkang Yul. A hydrating toner formulated with Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Arginine, Carbomer etc. increases smoothness, leaving the skin supple. It also allows you to remove dead skin cells and make up remnants easily. Apply right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Pyunkang Yul - Essence Toner 200ml 200ml
  • "This product is so hydrating. It comes out the bottle with a wonderful texture. It's absorbed wonderfully into your skin. I love it." in 16 reviews
Stephanie G.
This brand has changed my life!! Its so simple and so effective, im hooked!! This essence leaves my skin so bright and hydrated. Its amazing!
Nancy R.
Waterbury, CT
Love this toner. I use this after I use my Skin Food Peach Sake toner. This is nice and hydrating and I definitely do not want to be without.
Madelyn G.
Priscilla C.
New York
I like this toner for winter months, it has a thicker consistency than your normal toner but provides instant hydration.
Tina L.
Very nice to apply on skin... hydrating and does not irritate my skin.

Amazon

Gentle on skin
ketmany d.
Milwaukee, WI
It did the job but nothing special. Decently priced but when I run out I won’t buy it again
Dana B.
I've been using this on and off for the past month on rotation with my other toner. I apply this when I feel especially dry either in the am or pm. The texture is not as liquidy as say the missha essence. It is unique. It absorbs like a dream and leaves the skin feeling fresh. What I love about it is the short ingredient list and no fragrance. It's unlike anything I've tried before.
Siv S.
Bergen
I recievd this essence toner in a monthly prescription Box. And I really like using toner and essence in my skin care. My skin need both so I was really surprised about this product beeing enough for both steps with layering.

I really like this products and you can easily use as a toner and essence. The product have a medicinal herbal smell but its all natural. The essence toner is based on a root extract from herbal medicine use. Its highly hydrating and sooth irritated skin with lots of vitamins.

Since i turned 30 I have introduced low percent of vitamin A esters and Glycolic acid in my skin care and I really love using this essence toner to hydrate my skin. In addition its perfect for layering If your skin need 3-7 layers with know problem.

I highly recommend this toner. I will definitly buy it again. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. But be warned about the medicinal smell, but I actually really love that smell. Good luck!
Joanarc S.
Starting the new year with great skincare. I may be late in joining the #pyunkangyul train but I will still rave about it.

The set aims to help maintain the skin's oil-moisture balance and prevents the evaporation of hydration. It's has barberry root extracts to soothe the skin and olive oil hydrate the skin.

Since #stylekorean sent me the moisture skincare set, which contains The @pyunkangyul Essence Toner, Moisture Serum, Moisture Cream a few months ago, I have always reached for these. Whether used in the morning or at night, these set has keep me moosturized and hydrated. That's a feat for someone with oily skin like me. These products have managed my oily skin and has kept it healthy and hydrated.

#skinwhimsreview Pyungkang Yul Moisture Skincare Set
This set was provided by @stylekorean_global for review.
Alice A.
Where do I begin with this gem... It's interesting that when you start patting this toner in, it feels rather sticky but after sinking more in, it feels like nothing! The only thing remaining is softness and hydration :) For this reason I absolutely love using this for the 7 skin method and I my skin remains incredibly fresh looking for the following day too! I feel like it helps healing my acne faster and it doesn't ever break me out. The rest of my serums sink in perfectly after using this. Would totally recommend for every skin type!
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone seen actual visible results from this?