BY PYUNKANG YUL

Brand from South Korea: Pyunkang Yul. A hydrating toner formulated with Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Arginine, Carbomer etc. increases smoothness, leaving the skin supple. It also allows you to remove dead skin cells and make up remnants easily. Apply right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Pyunkang Yul - Essence Toner 200ml 200ml
  • "This product is so hydrating. It comes out the bottle with a wonderful texture. It's absorbed wonderfully into your skin. I love it." in 16 reviews
Tian G.
Baltimore, MD
It's super hydrating and absorbs quickly. It's perfect for dehydrated skin, and also for sensitive skin because the ingredients are super safe. You could totally layer this but I just apply one very generous layer because I don't have that much time in the morning. This should be applied with your hands rather than with a cotton pad because it's thicker than standard toners.
ANNA H.
Detroit
Have been using this for about a week, and based on the price point this is an amazing product! I use for the 7-skin method and it makes my skin so glowy, while the root extract has been helping with my discoloration and redness from previous breakouts. Great product!
Nghi T.
Hemet, CA
I like the packaging of this product. After I wash my face, my skin is always dry then I apply this toner, I can see my skin is softer right away. There is no smell at all. I prefer to use it with my clean hand to apply more than using cotton call.
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
I’m trying the seven skin method but I think I need more of these products. It gets my skin moisturizer but I haven’t noticed the glass like look in the ads. I’ll continue to use because I do like the feel of this.
Ashlee Q.
Auburn
I started tretinoin so my skin has been very dry. I needed additional hydration so I bought this. I LOVE it! This will always be a part of my routine. I do 7 skins with it.
Jaylene W.
If you’re looking for an essence toner that does not have all the extra harsh ingredients, look no further. Pyunkang Yul only includes natural ingredients that your face needs and is fragrance free. Because of that, you may not see results right away, but if you continue to use this regularly, your skin will improve after learning it doesn’t need all the extra stuff skincare products usually have to make your skin “feel” like it’s working. Pyunkang Yul - Essence Toner 200ml 200ml has a thicker formula than traditional toners since it’s an essence as well. The bottle is plastic for easy and controlled dispensing. I simply use my bare hands to press the toner onto my face for absorption.
Ali G.
I bought this on the suggestion from YouTuber Gothamista. She's great about skincare so I figured it would be a good toner/essence to try out the 7 step method or whatever it's called. It's where you do about 7 layers of just a hydrating toner/essence. I really enjoy this. I try to use it every day for a layer or two. But I do put on several layers on my extra dry days and this does the job. I would suggest it to anyone looking to get a hydrating toner/essence. It's a big bottle and the price is reasonable. Plus it works well for my skin. I dont break out using this and I have acne prone skin.
Nicole H.
I bought this product as a recommendation from Gothamista and also because I have never tried a toner before. The product seemed like a great value for the price as well. When I finally got it, I was very impressed at how calming it is for my skin. I started using this after my skin got dull and I am definitely going to buy this product again. It is just as it was described by Renee, "a comforting blanket" for your face. Definitely check this out if you are looking for a simple but still very luxurious toner.
Lizette S.
Lawndale
Second bottle gone! I really the whole line of this brand it's so good to my skin! this toner essence it thick and very hydrating, sometimes when I would be in a rush I would forget to apply moisturizer after this but didn't even notice because of how it hydrated my skin. of course on days that feel dry you do want to make sure you moisturize especially those with dry skin. my skin is dry and have really enjoyed using this product, highly recommend!
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
THis is a super hydrating, clean essence.  I also bought the cleanser and the moisture serum.  I love that it comes with tripled the size of most other American brand products.  It is definitely worth the money.  I would buy it again in a heartbeat.  Money well spent for this 42 yo dry girl living in the Phoenix Desert.
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone seen actual visible results from this?
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I’m thinking about trying this line - is this toner worth it and is it effective??