BY PYUNKANG YUL

Brand from South Korea: Pyunkang Yul. A rich and creamy moisturizer that forms an oil barrier, helping skin retain moisture. Suitable for babies and adults, the face and body. Infused with 13 kinds of main ingredients verified by US Environmental Working Group (EWG), which includes Portulaca oleracea extract that protects skin from external irritations, and Glyceryl Caprylate that smoothens skin texture. How to use: 1. Take a proper amount with the included spatula. Spread gently over areas that you feel dryness. see more...

Stephanie P.
Long Island City
Especially in the winter, this is a great cream to use. I have sensitive skin, and it never breaks me out. I use it as an occlusive after all my other nighttime routine steps.
Tess S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Pyunkang Yul Butter CreamI received 3 samples of this and figured I at least could do a first impression on it. I have super dry skin and always needs to add moisture. I always tend to go back to the same solution over and over again and that is aloe vera gel. But now I am happy to say that I can try something new to see if it measures up to my regular products.This is a body butter, that simply means that it is thicker in consistency. The full-sized product comes in a jar and you simply scoop up the product with a spatula. I do think this is the best type of packaging for this type of product since it is too thick to be kin a tube. Usually I don’t like products that comes in a tube since I don’t find that type of packaging very hygienic.The butter is white and as I said before on the thicker side since it is a body butter. It spreads very easy on my body and my skin feels very happy after applying it. It will not leave any stickiness to my skin, but really seems to penetrate well into my skin.There is some scent to it, but it is very weak and isn’t something that will bother me. Usually I am very sensitive to smell and prefer my products to be without any perfume. So, this suits me perfectly