BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsPYT
Mini Ceramic Hair Styling Tool Flat Iron Purple Travel Bag Case Heat Mat

Pyt Mini Ceramic Hair Styling Tool Flat Iron Purple Travel Bag Case Heat Mat

by PYT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pyt Mini Ceramic Hair Styling Tool Flat Iron Purple Travel Bag Case Heat Mat!
Nadia R.
Pyt Mini Ceramic Hair Styling Tool Flat Iron Purple Travel Bag Case Heat Mat uploaded by Nadia R.
Received this mini flat iron on boxycharm I wanted to love it since travel friendly but I have it.. I have curly hair and it does not straighten my hair I have to get really small pieces of hair and run the flat iron multiple times which I feel like is burning my hair. So if you have long hair probably is not good for you. I’m just going to used it as a display on my vanity ..
Marianne A.
Richmond, TX
I received this in a past Boxycharm box and it’s so helpful! Easy to travel with and the size makes it easy to navigate through my hair.
Stephanie F.
lancaster , CA
This is a cute travel size straightener however it does nothing to my thick hair. Wish it was a bit thicker to grasp my hair Better
Krista M.
New Boston, OH
Such an awesome dryer to be so tiny. I have long thick hair and it dries my hair with no problems. Pretty powerful little tool.
Rose L.
1,815 reviews
This is the cutest little hair straightener. It's a very pretty pastel purple. This is perfect for travel, gym and home. The travel case folds out into a heat proof mat to place your hot iron on while using. I can unplug it and slide it straight into the case while still hot, the case is heat proof! It's perfect for my fringe and taming any stray bits into control.
Ridhi P.
Edison, NJ
Pyt Mini Ceramic Hair Styling Tool Flat Iron Purple Travel Bag Case Heat Mat uploaded by Ridhi P.
I love this product . This product can use for straightener, wavy,and curly. It is very smooth .

Looking for your answer?