BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsPYT
Galaxy Lola Tool Kit- Flat Iron 125",Curlin Wand,Mini flat iron

PYT Galaxy Lola Tool Kit- Flat Iron 1.25",Curlin Wand,Mini flat iron

by PYT

The extra high grade ceramic is a superior heat conductor that generates far-infrared heat. Far infrared heat locks in moisture with each smooth pass, styling hair to a perfectly frizz-free sheen. The unique floating plate design will not leave creases...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PYT Galaxy Lola Tool Kit- Flat Iron 1.25",Curlin Wand,Mini flat iron!
Rachel G.
Swampscott, MA
This straightener got me through high school, when I used to fry my hair daily. It will get you that pin straight lion for sure. I knocked off two stars because I paid for a lifetime warranty and sent mine back, this was the third time maybe, this time they never sent me a new one. It was just gone. I tried to contact them and no response.
Ieasha G.
Lake, MI
I have the straightener and I love it! It was definitely pricey but so worth it. It makes my hair shine and you can adjust the temperature. It makes beautiful curls too! I’ve had it for about three years now and I Definitely recommend!
Trina L.
I bought the 3 tool kit and the smallest straightener broke. I really loved everything else, just wish the small one wasn't so flimsy!
Carmen G.
Granada
This lot is incredible, I bought it through an offer that I found and I do not regret having done it. this iron is even better than ghd. I have super frizzy and damaged hair and thanks to this iron with one pass I have completely straight hair, it is more when I finish straightening all my hair it seems that I was born with straight hair, you do not notice anything that it is from the iron. I have been with her for about 5 years and she has never failed me. Great product without a doubt
AZULL R.
Toronto , ON
I love this product for my hair I can control it the temperature for not demage my hair and it so fast love it a lot

Looking for your answer?