BY PYT

Ashley N.
I have had this straightener for over 3 years and it is still going strong! It heats up really quick and stays very clean. You can adjust the temp with a dial that starts at 180* and go to 450*. I love this straightener!
Sarina T.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
The best straightener I've ever owned. I have had mine for 6 years and it still works amazingly like the first day I got it. My hair feels so soft after I use it.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
My Pretty Young Thing Straightner is a pink one with black polka-dots. It is so cute. I have had mine for about 4 years. I have used this almost every day for certain things. It straightens your hair, but also will curl your hair!! It curls your hair so easily!! It heats up quickly and it supposedly has a lifetime warranty. I bought mine at the local mall. I know they also have a website. I definitely recommend this product!!
Noemi R.
Philadelphia, PA
me acompaña en todos mis viajes no puedo vivir sin ella y no me maltrata el pelo se mantiene con mucho brillo.

Accompanies me in all my travels I can not live without her and do not mistreat me the hair is kept very bright. 😍😍😍😍
Tori H.
I own the pink zebra one! I've had it for 4 years now. YES 4 years! And it still works and looks as if it were brand new. PS I do use it at least 3x a wk. The thing I love most about this straightener is that it takes half the time to do my hair as it use to.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
I love this straightener I've had it for about 4yrs now. It averages around 200$ but is so worth it. Kills time for straightening my hair . it usually takes me 2hr 30mi. my hair is thick and curly it takes me less than an hour with this. I highly recommend
I will never use another straightener! I love it more then a CHI!!! Very satisfied!! Everyone asks me what I use!! My hair even stays straight on rainy days!! Love it!! You need it! Get it! It's worth it!
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
I have had this straightener for years now and it is still going strong I will use it till it breaks down n crashes
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, MI
I’ve had this straightener going on 5 years now and it’s still working great leaves my hair very straight
Hannah C.
I spent a lot of money on this product so I had very high expectations. Mine ended up breaking after a year. When I was using it, it worked fairly well. But it didn't wow me. My hair was very damaged from using this when I wouldn't use it very often and I would always use a heat protectant. My hair is very curly and this took a while to get it straight. This product is not high quality despite the high price.
renee r.
Randolph, ME
I've been debating on buying this flat iron because I have extremely curly hair that doesn't straighten easily. Currently I have a CHI and I really like it but I'm always looking for something to make it a little easier. Is it worth my money or should I stick with the CHI?
Jessie R.
Vicksburg, MS
Has anyone else had problems with the straightener heating up?? I bought mine about a year ago and about a week after I got it the cord sounded like it was frying when I turned it and now it doesn't want to heat up or stay heated up unless the cord is twisted a certain way.