BY PYT

Lauryl H.
Morgantown, WV
I was hesitant to buy this straightner because a gentlemen in the mall had a kiosk and was selling them. I had never heard of them before but I am so glad I bought it. Heats up quick and curled my hair amazingly well as well as straightened it!
Hannah B.
Atlanta , GA
I will never buy another brand flat iron ever again. This is literally the best iron for the price on the market right now. I’ve had two of them! They rate better than chi! You have to try this iron. Seriously.
Amanda N.
Toms River, NJ
This is the best straightener in the world! It makes your hair so soft and shine! All my friends who have used this go buy their own. I bought it from the guys in the mall kiosk years ago. I was able to get a lifetime warranty on it.
Kyle N.
Garfield Hts, OH
I’ve had this flat iron for years and it has stood the test of time! The plates on mine pivot to make sure it’s moving with the hair and it gets really hot- you set the temp. It also cycles so that it’s not on and eating energy
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
I have this in pink polka dot. I’ve had it for years. It works great. I have thick hair, but it only takes about 10 minutes to straighten with this straightener. I’m pleased that it’s lasted so long. I recommend.
Amanda L.
Bronx, NY
My favorite straightener ever. I use this to straighten my hair and use it for effortless curls. It leaves my hair looking silky and smooth. A bit pricey but so worth the price.
Brooklynn H.
Brookings, SD
I have had this bad boy for 5 years and it still works like a dream!! I bought it at a mall kiosk and while I might have overpaid for it at the mall, it’s definitely paid off.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville
I actually have the pink one but it wasn’t an option. I love love love my PYT flat iron! My hair doesn’t seem to get damaged as fast from the heat and I never have to worry about frizz
Brittney R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love this straightener. Get to set my heat level and doesn't leave my hair burnt or smelling funny because it has ceramic plates. Cute color to fit my personality and lifetime warranty. It works extremely well and I have used tons of straightens and this one is my favorite.
Liva B.
Philadelphia, PA
I've had these for 3 years now maybe longer anyway they are amazing they still work so good I have never found straivhtners like this I will never switch well worth the money ey I paid for them. The cermamuc plates are amazing they have yet to burn out on me and I dont think they every will
renee r.
Randolph, ME
I've been debating on buying this flat iron because I have extremely curly hair that doesn't straighten easily. Currently I have a CHI and I really like it but I'm always looking for something to make it a little easier. Is it worth my money or should I stick with the CHI?
Jessie R.
Vicksburg, MS
Has anyone else had problems with the straightener heating up?? I bought mine about a year ago and about a week after I got it the cord sounded like it was frying when I turned it and now it doesn't want to heat up or stay heated up unless the cord is twisted a certain way.