PYT Ceramic Pro Styling Tool, Peacock

by PYT

The ceramic styling tool features 100% ceramic plates and an ergonomic body that allows for super slick straight hair, soft voluminous waves and tight spiral curls. The extra high grade ceramic is a superior heat conductor that generates far-infrared heat. Far infrared heat locks in moisture with each smooth pass, styling hair to a perfectly frizz-free sheen. The unique floating plate design will not leave creases as you style, giving you the potential to create sleek and straight hair, flirty flips, voluminous waves, or perfect curls. The floating plates also ensure precise contact between hair and plates to eliminate tugging. Adjustable temperature ranging from 200 degree to 400 degree allows for absolute temperature control to match any hair type.

Allows for super slick straight hair; Adjustable temperature control from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit; You get soft voluminous waves and tight spiral curls; Has a 9 foot 360 degree swivel cord; Leaves your hair soft and shiny

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PYT Ceramic Pro Styling Tool, Peacock!
Athens, OH
This straightener is incredible. I have thick hair, and I’ve never had a better iron. It gets super hot, does the job fast. I love it so much, when this one is done I WILL get another! The design is beautiful and unique. It’s very expensive but so worth it!
Burnaby, BC
I love this flat iron! It lasted me years, I unfortunately dropped it too hard one day and the plates broke. I’m hoping to replace it soon because it’s been so great over the years.

Looking for your answer?