Personal CarePYT
Ceramic Pro Styling Tool

PYT Ceramic Pro Styling Tool

by PYT

The ceramic styling tool features 100% ceramic plates and an ergonomic body that allows for super slick straight hair, soft voluminous waves and tight spiral curls. The extra high grade ceramic is a superior heat conductor that generates far-infrared heat. Far infrared heat locks in moisture with each smooth pass, styling hair to a perfectly frizz-free sheen. The unique floating plate design will not leave creases as you style, giving you the potential to create sleek and straight hair, flirty flips, voluminous waves, or perfect curls. The floating plates also ensure precise contact between hair and plates to eliminate tugging. Adjustable temperature ranging from 200 degree to 400 degree allows for absolute temperature control to match any hair type.

I saw this product in the mall and was really interested in it... I was wondering if anyone had tried it out or if it was a good product? Please let me know!!
Start your review of PYT Ceramic Pro Styling Tool!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
PYT Ceramic Pro Styling Tool uploaded by Yessica N.
Pyt's lever is super good I love how it leaves me my hair is very like to use and this is my favorite color. La palanca de Pyt es super buena me encanta como me deja mi cabello es muy parecido a usar y este es mi color favorito. No maltrata el pelo.
Jordyn A.
Joplin, MO
I think they're great flat irons. They're 100% ceramic, unlike flat irons such as chi's (which are only ceramic coated over metal, which is horrible for your hair). Metal heats unevenly, just like food does in your oven, which is really bad for your hair. Ceramic heats evenly. I'll continue buying this flat iron! It's well worth the money.
summer W.
Rio Rancho, NM
I don't think theses are worth the money I would just get a chi or a wand of some sort
Kelsea M.
Troutdale, OR
I had one of these a few years ago and they are pretty good! I have pretty straight hair so it dos not take long to straighten but i love using this because it glides throughy hair effortlessly. I hate using a straightener that pulls your hair out and this one differently does not do that.
Melisa T.
Mebane, NC
I love this hair straightener I have had for an year now. It is really easy to use normally with others I have to pass it through a couple of times since I have thick curly hair but with the straightener just have to pass it once and it leaves my hair straight.
Rozalina Y.
Jamaica, NY
Bought this straightener for a very affordable price off of eBay and it lasted me a good number of years and worked wonders on my frizzy curly hair !
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
I have one and I really like it. It works really and and heats up very fast. If you have thick hair it will longer to straighten it but it does last pretty much all day. I recommend it! It worked for me I'm sure it will do good for you!
denise F.
Have this and gives me just enough heat. Although the one at the mall seemed more wonderful lol
Preet S.
Canton , MI
PYT Ceramic Pro Styling Tool uploaded by Preet S.
I love this straightener. I've been using it for more than 4 years. It doesn't burn my hair. Once I straighten my hair I don't have to touch up until I have washed my hair. It doesn't give me crazy fly aways.i also use it to curl my hair and my curls last minimum of 3 days. It's expensive but worth it. Heats up very quickly.
Jasmine N.
These straitners last a lifetime! I love how fast money heats up,and the fact that it comes with a lifetime warranty! It does tend to snag on my hair occasionally but it heats up very fast, I get optimal results and they make all kinds of cute colors! This is my second hair tool from pyt and I'm not disappointed! I would reccomend!