MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & Concealersp/y/t Beauty

by p/y/t Beauty

TWIST UP CONCEALER STICK WITH BRUSH: Ideal for women with Fair/Neutral undertones. Great for under the eye and spot treatment for imperfections or discolorations. MOISTURIZING FORMULA: Enriched with nourishing Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Oil and other softening natural oils that leave skin moisturized . EASY & SMOOTH APPLICATION: Twist up and apply anywhere you need coverage. To help your concealer glide on more easily, we recommend putting it on after you moisturize (to make it extra-creamy and spreadable)—but you can also warm it up on the back of your hand, too. Pat with your finger or blend with brush. Its synthetic bristles are easy to clean (just mild soap and warm water, lay flat to dry) . QUALITY INGREDIENTS & HYPOALLERGENIC: Absolutely no BS (Bad Stuff) – EU compliant, cruelty free, paraben free, formaldehyde free, synthetic fragrance free, phthalate free, paraffin free and petrolatum free . LONG LASTING RESULTS: Long lasting concealer that is formulated to look good from the moment you apply it to the minute you take it off.

TWIST UP CONCEALER STICK WITH BRUSH - Ideal for women with Fair/Neutral undertones. Great for under the eye and spot treatment for imperfections or discolorations.; MOISTURIZING FORMULA - Enriched with nourishing Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Oil and other softening natural oils that leave skin moisturized; EASY & SMOOTH APPLICATION - Twist up and apply anywhere you need coverage. To help your concealer glide on more easily, we recommend putting it on after you moisturize (to make it extra-creamy and spreadable)—but you can also warm it up on the back of your hand, too. Pat with your finger or blend with brush. Its synthetic bristles are easy to clean (just mild soap and warm water, lay flat to dry); QUALITY INGREDIENTS & HYPOALLERGENIC - Absolutely no BS (Bad Stuff) – EU compliant, cruelty free, paraben free, formaldehyde free, synthetic fragrance free, phthalate free, paraffin free and petrolatum free; LONG LASTING RESULTS - Long lasting concealer that is formulated to look good from the moment you apply it to the minute you take it off.

Has anybody try this product if so how good it’s it
Has anyone tried this yet?
How drying is the formula? Does it stick to fine lines and accentuate them? Or does it blur imperfections away like a dream?
Start your review of P/Y/T BEAUTY Concealer, Fair/Neutral, Makeup Concealer Stick and Concealer Brush, Matte Finish, Hypoallergenic, Cruelty Free, 1 Count!
Tally M.
Uniontown, PA
Review for: Fair/Neutral (fair)
The concealer does work which really surprised me as it looks like it would be too thick and hard to blend. It is easy to blend and you can build from it. I like the different shades because you can choose pink or gold or neutral if you have one of those undertones which a lot of concealer don’t give you that option because most of them are either yellow or pink. I think this product will be best for those that are just starting out in makeup or if you want a full face of makeup but are in a rush because it is buildable so it’s not so harsh to blend out. This isn’t something I would be reaching for unless I was in a hurry.
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light/Warm (light)
This looks a little thick or hard to swipe under the eye. I wonder if it's hard to blend??? I hope I get the chance to review this.
Nicole P.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: Fair/Neutral (fair)
Waxy and greasy at the same time. Tugs on your undereye area when you try to apply it. Creases like crazy. Total waste of money.
Adriana M.
Duarte, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Medium/Warm (medium/dark)
I liked it alot i recomend it to friends and moms to use is a good product i like it alot i will be gettingmore
Carol G.
Review for: Fair / Neutral
I was a little skeptical about this product at first because of some of the not so good reviews I have read.. but I will have to disagree with them.. this product works extremely well for me!
Andrea R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light / Warm
LOVE this product! It blends really easily but it also a thicker consistency so it actually covers without having to apply tons of layers. I love that you can use the stick to get the exact area you need coverage. AND it’s free from gross ingredients.
Kimberly F.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Light / Warm
Life is better without the B.S. (bad stuff) so I'm loving this clean beauty line. This concealer was the first product I got from this brand, which I really liked and got me to buy more products from the line. What's the bad stuff left out of #pytbeauty that's lurking in most makeup? No animal testing, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, sulfates, formaldehyde donor preservatives, PEGs, Isododecane, nanoparticles, BHT or BHA. I've been using this clean beauty brand's concealer in light warm and I'm very happy with the color match. I have dry skin so I like the hydrating formula. The only reason I deducted a star is because it doesn't glide on as easy as my holy grail concealer stick bareMinerals BAREPRO 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer. At this affordable price and clean ingredients, I still am considering this a new favorite.
Lauren A.
Princeton
Review for: Medium/Gold (medium/dark)
I recently started using this makeup brand and was impressed with this product! It is best for blemishes, but can double as an eye makeup primer. The Manuka honey gives it acne healing properties.
Atalie M.
Review for: Fair/Pink (fair), Fair/Neutral (fair), Light/Peach (light)
Does not work at all. Very hard to apply, blends out to almost no coverage, I don’t understand why there are so many positive reviews of this product, have people actually tried it. Honestly the worst concealer I have ever tried.
Chelsey W.
Chattanooga
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Fair/Pink (fair), Fair/Neutral (fair)
Pretty good concealer. Not a completely full coverage concealer. But not heavy or drying. Nice packaging.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...