PYT Argan Oil Hair Treatment

by PYT

The argan oil treatment penetrates the hair follicle leaving it nourished, healthy and frizz free. Safe for color treated hair. The oil treatment enriched with argan oil provides nourishment and deep hydration for hair in a non-greasy formula resulting in a strong and healthy hair follicle. The nourishing formula prevents split ends and creates instant shine without leaving an oily residue. Argan oil, derived from the argan nut tree native to morocco, is a rich source of antioxidants for strengthening and repairing, vitamin e for moisturizing, and unsaturated fatty acids like omega 3 and 9 for improving elasticity and preventing split ends. Safe for color treated hair.

whose tried this product!?
What are your thoughts on the PYT argan oil? How long do you leave it in your hair? PYT Argan Oil Hair Treatment
How does this compare to the moroccanoil hair treatment? And is this more affordable?
Start your review of PYT Argan Oil Hair Treatment!
Etna, NY
PYT Argan Oil Hair Treatment uploaded by Anastacia M.
This is such an amazing hair oil. Not only does it smell delicious but it leaves my hair feeling very nourished and soft. I put it on at night after I wash my hair and by the time I wake up my hair looks so silky and smooth.
Lorain, OH
It’s just okay. A little goes a long way. Just a few drops is all anyone needs. I wish it came with a dropper, or a lid that you can somewhat control the amount that comes out. While it works well, it’s easy to spill half the bottle in your hands in you’re not being extra careful.
I lived for this oil! It worked great on my thick humidity frizzy hair and it looked nice and straight without frizz plus it was nice and shiny! I'd buy it but I have so many hair products that it may be a while. Lol
Concrete , WA
PYT Argan Oil Hair Treatment uploaded by Elizabeth D.
I use this product everyday wash and condition your hair, while hair Is still damp apply a dime size amount and distribute evenly from root to ends. It will change your world. Smooths and nourishes every type of hair. Animal testing free, environment friendly retails for $30 for 30 ml.
I received this product through my Boxycharm subscription. This product is great if your hair loves argan oil, which mine does. I just find it makes my hair so soft and shiny! However, I've definitely used cheaper argan oil products that have the same effect on my hair, so I don't see myself repurchasing this product anytime soon.
Irving, TX
This is my absolute favorite hair oil, bar none! I really appreciate that a little goes a long way, making it an incredible value. I have mid-back length hair, and I would say I use less than a dime sized amount each time. I use it about two-three times a week, and it leaves my hair shiny and frizz-free, while enhancing the natural waves. I cannot recommend this product enough!
Fontana, CA
I received this product in my all time favorite boxycharm subscription box that i 100 percent recommend by the way! My ends are bleeched and started to get hard and dull. I used this product about 2 times a week and my hair gets soft and looks amazing!
San Diego, CA
I  was a bit skeptical about putting oils in my hair, but since my hair has been very fizzy and dry I decided to give this a try. It left my hair very smooth and gave it a nice shine (which still made me a little bit skeptical, but it did not look oily on my hair at all!) the smell is nice and somewhat subtle
Lancaster, CA
I recieved this product in a boxycharm and am pretty happy with it. It makes your hair very shiney and keeps the frizz at bay. Careful not to use too much, because it is an oil. The one thing I dont like about it is the smell. It smells good but it is very very strong. Can't wear any perfume if this is in your hair.
Grand Island , NY
1,001 reviews
Definitely one of my favorite hair oils. It has a great musky smell and leaves the hair hydrated and so soft. I like applying wet and after I dry to smooth out any frizz. It's on the pricey side but definitely worth the price
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Englewood, CO
3 years ago
Claudia C. • 3 years ago
So far i like it but im not super impressed yet, personally ive used it un a few different ways. Sometimes as styling a little bit since my hair can get very frizzy, other times after my hair is just a little bit damp from shower. I leave it on for the ramainder of my day until i shower again