BY PYREX

Pyrex® No-Leak Glass Lids™ Store 'n Reheat.
Cooking Solved™.
Leak proof & air tight seal.
BPA Free Lid.
7 cup/1.65L.
6.8 in x 3 in.
17.3 cm x 7.6 cm. see more...

Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
I like these because they’re glass && can go right in the microwave to heat up at work quick!!
Icaro P.
Orlando, FL
Great product, very useful on my house to keep everything very well maintained. I recommend this product to anyone who make food at home and like to keep it very well.
Thank you that’s the best o could ever use.
Julia C.
Brick, NJ
This is perfect for storing leftovers or just about anything. It is made of thick heavy duty glass and is.microwave safe!
Belen R.
Pyrex makes my favorite food storage containers by far. They are glass to its easy to clean. Some have great clasp that really secure and liquids like soup.
Danielle M.
Love being able to use this container to cook and store, easy to clean, tight grip lid has a sturdy seal, definitely a higher end Tupperware
Bryana O.
Veneta,or
Keeps food fresh. Easily seals. Kid friendly. Heat and cold friendly. Will always buy. Not to heavy. Effective. Love this product. Will keep my fridge full of them
Love these! I use them for or meal prep and leftovers! They last a long time and you can easily reheat leftovers! They are very effective and affordable. I’ve been meaning to buy more. I would definelt recommend them to a friend or anyone who has children for extras!
tori m.
Havre
Absolutely adore pyrex items! I never worry about leaking or food going bad or holes like with plastic items.
Michaela M.
This is microwave safe and does well in the dishwasher. I really like that it is glass and I think it is worth the extra price. I pack my lunch in this bowl almost everyday.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
Love all Pyrex products! I use this one to store my extra spaghetti sauce. My husband broke one 🙁 And I loved it so much I had to go re-purchase. Pyrex is a great value, everyone should own some!