Pyrex Storage with Lid 4 Cup

by Pyrex

Pyrex® Storage with Lid 4 Cup.
4 cup/1 L.
Reusable glassware.
BPA free.
Longer lasting than disposable foil & plastic™.

What are some of your favorite food storage solutions? I've been using Pyrex Storage with Lid 4 Cup forever but been meaning to try new things. I prefer to use glass or silicone instead of plastic.
parece ser razoalvel!
Hey, is anyone having an issue with the lids that these containers come with l, crack easily?
Start your review of Pyrex Storage with Lid 4 Cup!
Rachael G.
Pyrex Storage with Lid 4 Cup uploaded by Rachael G.
I absolutely love starwars so of course i would love this just because of that. With that said, this bowl is the perfect size for leftover storage or to take a small size dish to someone's house ( make sure you trust them to get it back..lol. just kidding). I am so thankful I was given this as a gift I absolutely love it and use it all the time. I have had it for almost a year and the characters are still on their. It feels like a painting with a clear coat over them in my opinion
S. S.
Pyrex Storage with Lid 4 Cup uploaded by S. S.
Purchased at: Costco
As I get older I realize how superior glass storage containers are to plastic storage containers. Glass doesn’t hold food smells, stains, or dish detergent scents. Pyrex is a great brand. I have found that the lids eventually warp or crack with heavy use, and therefore are best when hand washed.
Erin M.
Flint, MI
I love this container! Its great for storing food items that could leave behind a smell, since its non-porous. I do usually have to wash the lid in the dishwasher, though.
Alyssa-Anne G.
San Diego
Good for left overs. Compact and easy to use. Very affordable. Just be careful cause it's glass.
Fotinoula N.
New Hyde park , NY
I like this container, I use it for leftovers or food to bring to work. It’s great, affordable and does the job!
Khushboo D.
Chesapeake, VA
Use this for storage of my leftovers and it’s great quality! Pyrex is on the more expensive side but it’s totally worth it!
Meghan W.
Andover, MN
Work great for storing soups and stews so you can easily reheat the next day without using another dish.
Megan P.
Elyria, OH
Love all of my Pyrex. Can throw it in oven or microwave and always cleans up quickly and easily. Going from cooking in to storing eliminates extra dishes. So many sizes and uses and strong enough to stand up against a toddler.
Ayana S.
Stockbridge
Easy to clean and sturdy. They can stack very easily, we purchased the glass containers and they don’t stain at all.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
This is one of my favorite storage containers. I love taking it to work to quickly heat up leftovers from the night before and not have to pack any extras.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bengucan G.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a un an
Catia R. il y a 10 mois
Pyrex always. Love my glass containers.