Pyrex Storage with Lid 4 Cup uploaded by Ann T.

BY PYREX #3 in Food Storage Containers

Pyrex® Storage with Lid 4 Cup.
4 cup/1 L.
Reusable glassware.
BPA free.
Longer lasting than disposable foil & plastic™. see more...

Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
I have always been a Pyrex girl! I actually collect and use retro Pyrex baking dishes and bowls all the time. I like the glass because it doesn’t get super gross like plastic. It is supposed to be better for you anyways. It is sturdy if I drop it too. My only complaint is that I’ve recently noticed my lids have started cracking. They still stay on which is impressive, but I’ve only had the set of Pyrex for two years. My older stuff doesn’t do this. I wonder if Pyrex is cutting corners lately?
Sarah J.
Gainesville
Can’t go wrong with a classic Pyrex. Always easy to store, clean, and even cook in. The only con I’ve ever run into with these is the lids cracking if I leave it in the fridge too long. Even still, the lids work fine and I haven’t had any issue with keeping my food. Easy to put in the dish washer, microwave, or refrigerator. Will break of dropped on tile, but what glass wouldn’t? I will always keep Pyrex in the house.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
This Pyrex container stands the test of time. It’s very sturdy and easy to clean. The lid does bend a bit with the heat ( my husband would immediately put a portion of hot fresh meal into Tupperware for his lunch the next day and when he covered it the lid would get flimsy from the heat of the food but eventually went back to normal.). Price wise they are a good pick it of your pocket but we’ve had our for years
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
I love love love the fact that these are glass, I feel like it makes the containers much more durable and honestly I feel like it keeps the food more fresh. The only downfall of glass is if little children get ahold of it and break it.. so you just have to make sure they’re stored out of reach!
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have several different sizes of these. I use this size a lot to store salads because it locks in freshness well and is the perfect size for half a bag of those prepackaged salads. I also like to use them for something I may want to reheat in my toaster oven. They work great for reheating stuffed French toast or things like that. Just be careful about drastically changing the temp so the glass doesn’t crack.
Lucy L.
Fountain Valley
The 4 cup container is perfect for my every day meal preps. I like to cool my meals ahead of time and not heat them in plastic containers. Although the Pyrex is a bit heavy, I prefer to heat my my mess in a glass Tupperware than plastic one. Quite affordable as they are less than $10 a container at stores like Target. They can also run $30-$40 a set depending on the sets you'd like for your meal preps.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I enjoy the Pyrex brand . They hold up really well over time . They are oven and microwave safe which I like, you can use them in the fridge and the freezer and they are dishwasher safe. Most of the time your grocery stores will have a sale on them so you can find good deals on the various sizes if you have a particular one you are needing. Or you can look for them at discount retailers as well.
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
Pyrex is my favorite storage brand. The glass makes me feel like I can get it cleaner than plastic ones. I know old food particles or damaged plastic isn’t getting stuck into the sides and then transferring to my food. The best for freshness! You get what you pay for people!!!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I LOVE this new glass Tupperware fad. It’s better for the environment, and much better for you when reheating food. This piece is microwave safe which is a HUGE convenience plus. They are sturdy and sometimes a bit heavy to travel with. I’ve had my Pyrex for a long time. The only downfall is once I ripped the lid which was unfortunate. But I definitely got my money’s worth for this piece.
Allison C.
chestertown
Perfect for baking your dinner and serving from a hot dish that can also come straight from the oven, covered and taken elsewhere to be served with no spill lid. These are my favorite because I don’t have to use foil where liquids and a long awaited dinner is now all over your car. These are simple, come in all sizes and worth your purchase. Pyrex Storage with Lid 4 Cup