Pyrex Storage Set - 10 piece uploaded by Holly S.

BY PYREX #3 in Food Storage Containers

You can store, reheat and serve food using the 10-piece pyrex storage set. It has 2 rectangular dishes of 6- and 3-cup capacities, 3 round dishes, 1 of which is a 4-cup container and the other 2 are 2-cup containers. These bowls are made of nonporous glass that doesnt retain odors, flavors or food colors. They come with bpa-free plastic lids. You can easily clean this pyrex 10-piece storage set in a dishwasher. see more...

• Trying to make the switch from plastic to glass. Does it matter w...2 Answers
  • I've used an off-brand in the past, but the lids didn't hold up f...1 Answers
  • I've had my Pyrex for a while now. I've been very pleased, but on...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I received these as a wedding present and they are by far one of my favorite presents." in 5 reviews
Jordan M.
I think everyone should have a set like this. These bowls and dishes are great for baking and microwaving food, or even just to serve appetizers in. They hold up for years. You can get them fairly cheap nowadays on the Internet. I would especially recommend these to anyone going away to college that isn't living in a dorm.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Pyrex is always the best!  This is some of the most top containers I have ever owned in my entire life!  I cook every night of the week and most likely am using these glass Pyrex!  They are so easy to store, come clean easily, and the lids that come with are an added bonus!
Tara L.
Good for transporting food for potlucks! But these aren’t airtight like some of the other food containers on the market these days which is why I took so stars off. But I do like that these are glass containers and not plastic containers.
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
We use the small ones for everything! They are perfect for taking lunch in. The bigger ones are perfect for baking! We received them as a wedding present 5 years ago and still use them a ton!
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
Every kitchen needs a set of these! I️ love how easy they are to clean and store. They keep all my foods organized. They’re durable, and last way longer than plastic Tupperware!
Holly S.
Moline, IL
I store all my food in these wonderful containers! My leftovers and my cut up fruit too! They never stain even if you heat it up in the microwave and they are dishwasher safe which is important to me. They stack easily for perfect storage.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this as a wedding gift and I could not be happier. As a long time user of pyrex products, I know how durable their storage containers are. I love the larger sets because there are plenty of options to suit your needs. You can bake desserts in the large dishes, and use the smaller ones to bring lunch to work.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
My mom bought me a set of glass containers when I moved for school, and I have been using glass containers ever since. When I moved in with my boyfriend, I made him throw out all his plastic Tupperware. Glass containers are great because they don't stain and they don't retain any odors from foods that have been stored in there previously. Anyway--love glass containers. These aren't my favorite brand though--there is still a risk of spillage sigh these because lids don't snap on.
Victor P.
Bellingham, MA
The 10 set piece glass set is a step up from plasticware. I was finally ready to make the upgrade and glad I went with Pyrex. The glass containers and durable, solid, and are easy to clean. The only reason I give this a 4 star rating, is because of the lids. The lids provide a good seal, but they crack after only a few months of use. I normally take lunch to work but if the meal has liquids I can't take it in risk of it leaking due to the lid.
Erica S.
We've had this set for at least 10 years and they still remain looking brand new regardless of all the food put inside, including things that normally stain and stick like spaghetti sauce. The lids never lost their shape either. I love how you can microwave them and store them inside of each other for an easy space saver.
Wendy D.
Conroe, TX
Can you buy replacement lids
Kelly E.
I've had my Pyrex for a while now. I've been very pleased, but one dish has discolored and has oven "spots" on it. How would I remove those stains?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has these and likes them?
Nicole O.
Trying to make the switch from plastic to glass. Does it matter which brand or are they pretty much the same. Want to start packing lunch for work which means I will need to store, refrigerate and reheat in the same container.
Maggie T.
Cedar Park, TX
I've used an off-brand in the past, but the lids didn't hold up for long after going through the dishwasher. Do these lids last?