Pyrex Storage 7 Cup uploaded by Faith G.

BY PYREX

Pyrex® Storage 7 Cup.
Reusable glassware, BPA free, longer lasting than disposable foil & plastic. see more...

Ashleigh E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pyrex is a classic! We prefer to use glass for our food storage, and Pyrex fits the bill. We've never had an issue with a Pyrex breaking, and I love how many sizes there are.
Madison M.
Hamilton
Pyrex is a very good brand and just about everything I’ve used from them works great. Very sturdy. Some of the best storage containers. Very good for storing leftovers.
Anna N.
Bozeman , MT
Pyrex is such a reliable brand. I usually buy sets but I love these large containers for batch cooking and sometimes I have even cooked inside the dish itself (no lid). They microwave and dishwasher hold up!
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
Hi Rex is the number one when I comes to storing food! I love it and I love how easy it is to clean! I also love how it’s steals my food and there is no smell inside of it I also really like and this may sound silly but I really like that to get spaghetti sauce out of it and it doesn’t stain it like some of the other plastic containers.
andrenna c.
I love my Pyrex! I wish to buy more. I've never had any problems with them. They seal nicely. I've had them in the freezer, I've reheated them and in the fridge.
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love love love all of my Pyrex containers. Super durable under any situation and wash well in the dishwasher. We use these for meal prepping too because they come in every size imaginable. A little heavy for lunch packing but will absolutely do in a pinch.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
This is one of the best storage containers I have ever used. It keeps food and fresh for a long period of time and seals in the flavor in the doesn’t let it go bad like some other containers that I have used in the past. I would highly recommend.
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
I just recently found a love for glass containers! They are so much easier to clean and keep clean than plastic containers. I stored my daughters baby food in these and I didn't have to worry about any chemicals getting into her food.
Stephanie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE Pyrex like they are what fills my cabinets up. I freeze em, reheat em, bake em. I use them for cereal. I use them for meal prep. I use them to measure when I've lost my measuring cup. They are a thick glass and I can literally use them everywhere.
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Amazing quality, microwave safe and dishwasher safe. Love these since they are not just good for storage you can also serve food in these. These are affordable if you compare with crate and barrel. I would recommend these.