Pyrex Storage 6 Cup uploaded by Lakeisha M.

BY PYREX

Pyrex® Storage 6 Cup.
Reusable glassware.
BPA free.
Longer lasting than disposable foil & plastic. see more...

Sarah B.
Mason City
This is great for cooking and storing. I have not had any problems at all. This comes in a few different sizes that is great for different foods or occasions. I have heard of people having problems with these exploding after hearing in the oven, although I have not experienced this. I would recommend this product for those trying to avoid plastic and aluminum especially.
Chris B.
Worcester
I had noticed that my regular storage containers were getting stained and retaining the scent (maybe taste?) of my dish soap, so I made the switch to Pyrex. Glass is definitely the way to go for leftovers, in my opinion. While it definitely adds weight to my work bag, there is no staining and the lid has stayed secured for me so far!
rosalique M.
Great products that you can find a good amount of at Target they literally having a whole hour of Purex containers. Makes food storage look fabulous and organized. And the great thing about it is you don't just have to put food in these storage containers you could put your earrings, makeup, or even dog or cat food.
Reagan H.
Harrisonburg
This Tupperware is great for storing leftovers as well as meal prep food items! Usually I will use it to store my chicken breast that I grill for my weekly lunches. Note that these containers are sturdy and slightly heavy, so they aren’t ideal for packing or on the go, but they are perfect for refrigerator storage!
Taylor T.
Modesto
These glass containers are perfect for leftovers and meal prep! I really like the slightly larger size and that they're made of durable glass. We've been using them to prep dinner ahead for the week and then store leftovers in them as well. The lids snap on easily and all parts clean up nicely in the dishwasher.
Hali F.
Pasadena, Tx
My grandma has been using this brand of storage container since I was a child so that’s definitely what made me start using it. But the quality is just so amazing in it last forever in a can with stand anything and that’s the reason I keep buying them over and over again I love their baking dishes
Enitsuj L.
marion
I use these for my lunches. Easy to stack & store. I like them most because reheating doesn't make them too hot . Prefer the glass because I can see what's inside. Very easy to clean. Only disadvantage is that the lids occasionally crack with extended use. Wish I could buy the lids separate.
Regina M.
This bad boy holds so much! I use this weekly to store leftovers and it doesn’t take much room in the refrigerator. This is great to add to any Pyrex set because it stores more, I would recommend this to anyone especially if you cook for large families or special occasions.
Haley S.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Pyrex has great quality tupperware. They hold large quantities of food and wash well in the sink or dishwasher. Pyrex works better than other brands whom use plastic and residue tends to stick! I highly recommend Pyrex to anyone looking for a wonderful, long lasting product!
Angela S.
Tulsa
These are amazing cooking and backing dishes. I love how you can use this for everything from making a cake to the casserole for dinner. Pyrex has tempered glass that allows it from going to freezing and boiling and not exspode. This is a kitchen must have for all occasions.