Pyrex Storage 2 Cup uploaded by Jessica T.

BY PYREX

Pyrex® Storage 2 Cup.
Reusable glassware.
BPA free.
Longer lasting than disposable foil & plastic™. see more...

Tanzyy J.
They definitely hold in the moisture of your food so you don’t have to worry about your left overs being dried out. The tops are great at sealing the container together. You can drop the container on the floor with no fear or worries about making a mess from your food spilling out. It’s true to its advertisiment. I recommend this if you want fresh food and a tight seal.
Telma Ƭ.
Bridgewater
I bought these for my husband and i to bring food to work since we are trying to steer away from plastic in the microwave and we are both in love with it and i had to go get some more. They don’t spill and don’t get damaged and it is the perfect size.
krystal w.
Southwick, MA
I love this container! Microwave safe, does not hold smells, and durable. I have tried other brands but none have compared to this one by far! I loved it so much that I ordered several different sizes so that I can use for leftovers as well as bring my work lunch in one. I highly recommend this product.
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love Pyrex to begin with. Pyrex is so durable it is so easy to use when I heat my food in the microwave it comes out nice and hot it is really durable I can wash it easily and I can put it in my dishwasher it is a lot better than plastic and it is very affordable so I recommend it to anyone!!!
Enitsuj L.
marion
I use these for my lunches. Easy to stack & store. I like them most because reheating doesn't make them too hot . Prefer the glass because I can see what's inside. Very easy to clean. Only disadvantage is that the lids occasionally crack with extended use. Wish I could buy the lids separate.
Charlea M.
Caro
I have used this container multiple times for when I make dinner and take it for lunch the next day. It helps to keep the food warm after reheating and it is just a very nice bowl. I got it as a gift for graduation and I use it over and over. I will definitely purchase another!
Sarah C.
Salem
These are great for meal prepping and they heat food very well. They do great in the microwave and hold up in the dishwasher. You can get them on sale sometimes, but if not they can be expensive. They are very sturdy and hold up for a while though, I would recommend them.
Adriana M.
Alpine, CA
I love pyrex! They have been around forever and have the reputation of providing high quality products.  They never disappoint, always feel sturdy and last a very long time.  Thank you for continuing to make such great products! I will always be a customer!
Julie S.
We use these for storing soup or even heating leftover soup or stew for an individual meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They are perfect for portion control, and for keeping your leftovers fresh much longer than something like a glad or Ziploc plastic container!
Lindsey N.
Charlotte
These are great to store food for lunches or snacks on the go! I love that they are made from glass because I am trying to reduce my plastic consumption. The glass container also comes in handy because you can heat things up in the microwave without leeching BPA!