BY PYREX #64 in Food Storage Containers

Pyrex® Storage 11 Cup.
Reusable glassware.
BPA free.
Longer lasting than disposable foil & plastic. see more...

J S.
Buffalo
Five stars for the glass bowl, but only three for the plastic lid. The bowl works great and has survived the microwave and dishwasher without issue. However, this product is advertised as being microwave and dishwasher safe — and it isn’t. After putting the kid in my dishwasher, it’s become distorted and no longer fits. The container is still usable, I just wish the lid fit tightly as it did when I bought it.
Amanda H.
MT PLEASANT, UT
I love my pyrex glass storage/baking containers. I've yet to have one shatter, and the lids keep everything in. However, if you're looking for storage containers for say, a child's lunchbox, I'd go for the plastic locking ones they have as the lids stay put and are leak proof. The one pictired is good for fridge and car travel (basically not being tossed around in a bag!).
Camilla K.
Great size at 11 cups, large enough for a lot of leftovers. I guess glass container are better than plastic containers (BPAs), but it can get heavy when it's full. The blue lid is not as strong as the higher quality gray lids, but it does the job. The container itself is a thick & durable quality (I've dropped it in the sink more than once).
Susan V.
Columbus
Wonderful. They are leak proof and don’t get stained when you use them in the microwave. They are the most effective brand for work lunches as they don’t get ruined when microwaved. I would recommend this product for adults but not for the use of children’s school lunches as they are glass.
Dalena T.
Tucson
So as clumsy as I am I usually don’t like glass containers but these ones are wonderful! Since I love baking it’s super convenient to bake in these storage containers and just lid them after ! Less mess and less for me to clean up! It also holds a tight seal which I absolutely love !
Sierra C.
Janesville, WI
I love this sturdy container awesome to make pasta salad inside and take with to a barbecue. The lid is sturdy and fits snug. These containers are very affordable. I would recommend this to all people that need to make something to transport from their home to another place.
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
It's the smaller things in life, like the lid on a casserole dish so I'm not trying to wrap foil on a pan to stick it in the fridge. It's appreciated. Also, the actual dish is really durable for glass, it's slipped out of my hand plenty of times while washing, still no chips or cracks!
Rabia M.
We use this dish for storage all the time! It's our favorite because it holds a lot of food, and as a big family, we tend to have a lot of leftovers or as a working family, we cook meals for the future ahead of time. It's so perfect! I jist wish the lid held on stronger.
Courtney M.
Cincinnati, OH
This container is great and I love the sleek simple design of it. It's a great container to take a special dish over somewhere. I love the look but I'm not a huge fan of glass. I only use these for special occasions. Possibly would be nice to make a hard shiny plastic that has the nice look of glass.
Coral P.
Pyrex is one of those things that I will buy for the rest of my life. You can cook and store in them. It makes clean up so much easier for me as a busy mom. It is median price when it comes to storage but very effective. I would recommend this product to others.