Pyrex Storage 1 Cup uploaded by Mohanapriya N.

BY PYREX

Pyrex® Storage 1 Cup.
Reusable glassware, BPA free, longer lasting than disposable foil & plastic. see more...

Morgan P.
Wichita
I use this product for everything! There is never any leakage if there is liquid inside. I meal prep my food, so this product is a necessity. All I have to do is put the storage container in the microwave and it’s all ready to go! It is affordable and there is a great range of sizes to choose from! I use this size to put a side dish for my meal into a lunch bag. This is a must have if you cook or meal prep.
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love these containers! They're made of glass so you can put anything in them and they won't stain or leave a smell. You can use these to reheat food so they're perfect for packing lunches in. I use these the most at my house. They keep food fresh and store easily. You can also put one on top of another so everything fits in the fridge!
kristen S.
Baltimore
I am forever putting dipping sauces in this container because I know they will stay fresh and taste the best when I'm ready to eat with it again. It is also great for my sons snacks so he does not over eat or waste a bunch of food! This product is one of the kitchen items I hope last forever!
Enitsuj L.
marion
I use these for my lunches. Easy to stack & store. I like them most because reheating doesn't make them too hot . Prefer the glass because I can see what's inside. Very easy to clean. Only disadvantage is that the lids occasionally crack with extended use. Wish I could buy the lids separate.
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
These are extremely sturdy glass. I have dropped one and it did not shatter (do not recommend dropping it but if you do, you should be alright) they are great at container food. Sauces and dips especially. They are kind of heavy but nothing unreasonable. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend!!!
Diane M.
This is great for a cup of chili or a cup of soup. Or whatever individual dish you want to save for later. The beauty of Pyrex is you can eat right from the bowl, thus, saving time and money. They’re Inexpensive so you can buy a little or a lot. I highlighted recommend it.
Sirena R.
I LOVE these containers. I started recycling all of my plastic containers due to them wither cluttering up space, losing tops, melting in the microwave, or breaking when they fall on the ground. That last part... I would have a worse time with these LOL
Besides that, these are awesome. The glass doesn't stain or melt so that's a very big plus. Storing things in the fridge feels a bit more secure. I recommend anybody to switch over to Pyrex glass containers instead of continuing using the plastic ones.
Sam B.
Oak Creek , WI
This is great to take lunches in or even to place small amounts of your left overs in. I love that the lid does not wear despite numerous washes. Being only 1 cup you’re a bit more limited to uses, but it does come in handy more times than not.
Megan W.
I really like these little one cup bowls for fruit, small snacks, or soup. You can fit a large meal in here but it is nice to have a small bowl for items such as those listed above. The closure is nice and the lid stays on well.
Katie C.
Piedmont
I’m a fan of the lid and it’s great for cutting up fruits and saving them for my kids snacks. (Referring to the size I mean) I can easily stack them but I feel like they’re a little pricey for storage cups that are so small