Pyrex Smart Essentials Set

Mix your food ingredients easily with the pyrex smart essentials 8-piece mixing bowl set. It has 4 mixing bowls with different capacities such as 1 quart, 1.5 quarts, 2 quarts and 3 quarts. These bowls are made of high-quality pyrex glass that's resistant to stain and odor. They're see-through bowls, so you can see what is stored in them. They nest within one another for compact storage. These glass bowls have locking lids that are made of bpa-free plastic. The lids come in different colors such as teal, orange, blue and red for easy identification. The bowls are dishwasher and microwave safe.

3 potes de vidro ótimo armazenamento da pra usar no micro-ondas ou no forno fogão quem não tem o produto quer ganhar
I need these
What do you like to use these for?
Start your review of Pyrex Smart Essentials Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They work great for mixing and the lids are an added plus.” in 1 review
“They are very well priced, clean up well, and last forever! ” in 1 review
Fairfield, OH
These things are a lifesaver.  Pyrex glass is second to none, THERE ARE NO STAINS!  There is the running joke that you can't put spaghetti in tupperware but you can in Pyrex.  These dishes heat evenly, last forever, don't chip, and also don't stain when you fill them up with sauce.
Pyrex containers are great for food storage and the lids fit tightly on each bowl. I like that the lids are different colors so you can easily match up sizes while also identifying items at a quick glance. The price is relatively affordable and they can usually be used in the oven, microwave, freezer and are dishwasher safe.
Snellville, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this Pyrex set. We have had it for years. The bowls all fit nicely inside one another which is good for storage. I like that each lid has a corresponding color which can help you remember which bowl it goes on especially between the middle two bowls.
I’m a big fan of all things Pyrex and this set is no exception. I loved the range of sizes that these bowls came in and found the lids to be very useful. Unfortunately, when I received them, one of the lids was partially melted so I’m not sure just how durable they are. Overall, they are great for just about anything and well worth the price.
Durham, NC
I love that they store well like nesting dolls. They’re great for precooking prep or also do well in the microwave because they’re glass. I love pyrex because it’s super strong. But be warned, once when I dropped one of the bowls, it shattered into like 50 pieces, none of which were larger than a quarter! Crazy!!
Oxnard, CA
This Tupperware is the best. Great quality and long lasting! Love how secure these feel and that they are dishwasher and microwave safe! These are great for longer storinf purposes.. It keeps good free from frost bite
Revere, MA
Absolutely love these bowls. We use them for so many things! They are the perfect sizes for pretty much anything we need to store either in the fridge or in our cabinets. Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Belvidere
I LOVE these containers.  They’re practical and durable.   I’ve dropped these and they haven’t cracked or chipped.  They’re great for storing leftovers, too.
These are some of my go-to food prep items.  The glass bowl is perfect for keeping chopped onion, peppers and other strong smelling items.  Since it's glass, it doesn't hold odors like plastic containers.  I chop all of my items for meal prep for the week and I'm all set.
I also love the small rectangular dish to take my lunch.  I'm able to put a meat and a side in it perfectly.  It heats up well in the microwave without staining or warping like plastic containers do.  The only downside is that it doesn't hold liquids well if your lunch box gets tipped over or knocked around.
Brookhaven, GA
These are great. You need a mixing bowl, cool now you have the sizes. You want to take that mixing bowl-because you decided to be a domestic goddess- and take whatever needs to sit/rise there's a lid for it.

My boyfriend is also a maniac that has no joke eaten 15 of those giant costco- watermelons in one month. So- I chop the melon and get fit most of it into the largest bowl, hand him the second to smallest bowl full of melon to snack on, and pack the smallest one for his lunch the next day.

Ask a question to the Influenster community...