Pyrex Smart Essentials Set

Mix your food ingredients easily with the pyrex smart essentials 8-piece mixing bowl set. It has 4 mixing bowls with different capacities such as 1 quart, 1.5 quarts, 2 quarts and 3 quarts. These bowls are made of high-quality pyrex glass that's resistant to stain and odor. They're see-through bowls, so you can see what is stored in them. They nest within one another for compact storage. These glass bowls have locking lids that are made of bpa-free plastic. The lids come in different colors such as teal, orange, blue and red for easy identification. The bowls are dishwasher and microwave safe.

3 potes de vidro ótimo armazenamento da pra usar no micro-ondas ou no forno fogão quem não tem o produto quer ganhar
I need these
What do you like to use these for?
Start your review of Pyrex Smart Essentials Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They work great for mixing and the lids are an added plus.in reviews
They are very well priced, clean up well, and last forever! in reviews
Natasha S.
Reed City, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
Pyrex Smart Essentials Set uploaded by Natasha S.
Pyrex Smart Essentials Set uploaded by Natasha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my Pyrex Smart Essentials Set it works amazing for food prepping! I love using glass it doesn’t stain like plastic. It keeps items fresher too
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Pyrex Smart Essentials Set uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I have multiple pyrex sets. I absolutely love these I use them to store our left overs and they look so nice in the refrigerator. I hate plastic tupperware because it stains and sometimes bends and melts in the dishwasher. Pyrex are dishwasher safe and they can be stacked on top of each other.
Alina  M.
Santa Clarita, CA
Pyrex Smart Essentials Set uploaded by Alina  M.
I couldn’t find the item here so i picked this instead but the item I bought is Hello Kitty set. It’s a set of four glass food storage containers with lids. I absolutely love them! I bought it at Costco for $19.99.
Blah B.
All of my food storage containers are made by Pyrex. They are great quality. I like the mixing bowls with lids, great for bakers out there who have a million things mixing at once, sometimes you need to store things while mixing up your next project.
Angela  L.
Irving, TX
Great products! Since they are glass, they will last forever and be durable. I like making spicy sauces, and the variety of sized are perfect for this! I also like that I can clean them in the dishwasher, so I know they are sanitized. Will definitely recommend!
Renee  A.
Hilton Head, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a great set. The sizes are perfect. I have had for a few years now and wash in dishwasher . The lids still fit nicely which is a major plus. Colors have stayed. I give it a 4 since somehow I was able to chip a bowl which I didn’t think was possible. They probably have a warranty - I need to check on.
Shandora C.
Love these. Plastic freaks me out. Glass seems more sanitary and is also easier to clean. Glass also does not stain if your storing any leftovers with red sauce.
Ninna W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These pyrex bowls are perfect for pitti g up dinner. Easy to put soups in and storing foods for latter. I love the see through glass bowl and the rubber tight lid that comes with them. These are easy to clean and very convenient for storing. Great brand!
tori S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
They are very sturdy. They can be used for mixing, or storing food. They stack easily. They are really good quality, dish washer safe too.
Sofia  S.
Great!! Easy to clean! No left over smells. I had soup in one of the containers and I didn’t have anything spill and thats that I left in in the passenger seat while driving. Would really recommend if you are looking for something that works and affordable too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...