BY PYREX #35 in Food Storage Containers

Mix batter, knead dough or stir ingredients in pyrex smart essentials mixing bowls. They come in a set of 3 bowls in different sizes. These glass bowls resist odors and stains. They come with locking lids in vivid colors that add practical style to your kitchen. These bowls can be nested for compact storage. They're safe for use in microwave for reheating food. see more...

Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have multiple sets of pyrex storage bowls and containers. They hold up well, make storage a breeze and are easy to wash and reuse. I especially adore this set of mixing bowls with lids from Pyrex because whether I am making Snickerdoodles, sugar cookies, pie crust, etc., these bowls make it incredibly easy to refrigerate the dough prior to using it for baking cookies, pies, etc. I certainly do not miss the saran wrap and tin foil I used to have to attempt to use to cover my mixing bowls with prior to sticking them in the fridge. These also work great for salads (pasta salad, fruit salad, potato salad, etc.). They make storing and transporting dishes to Summer parades and picnics a total breeze. I highly recommend adding this to your kitchen collection. They save you so much time and money, they are totally worth it.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
I LOVE my Pyrex bowl set. I can store anything in these. They’re super durable. The lids are thick and you get a tight seal with them onto the glass of bowl. I use mine to mix foods and or make a salad to serve in. I keep my glass bowls in my china cabinet and the plastic lids in the tuppaware cabinet. These lids have also fit other bowls. I love how each bowl is measured. It’s a nice set! Mine has held up for 8 years so far!
Laura N.
ERIE, PA
These are an essential for anyone starting out at a new house. They not only are great for mixing/prep bowls, they are great storage containers for the fridge. Also are nice enough to serve chips or salads In at a get together.

I have also used them for kids craft projects (slime!) As they wash up so nice. Only tip is to hand wash the lids, as the dishwasher will warp them a tiny bit.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
We got this as a wedding present and we use it all the time! I love the simplicity of glass bowls as I’m cooking and baking, and it makes for pretty pictures when you’re documenting your recipes. The lids also come in handy too!
Kimberly G.
Lynchburg, VA
When I was first married my in-laws bought these bowls for us and I have loved them ever since. They are perfect for storing leftovers easily or taking something like a pasta salad to a party. You know you’ve reached adulthood when you’ve formed an emotional attachment to kitchen supplies. I truly love these bowls and know they’re going to last me decades.
Hanish garg G.
U.S.A
Pyrex mixing bowl set comes in different sizes. Quality of lids and bowl is fabulous. These bowls are microwave safe for reheating the food. Different sizes can be used to store food in the fridge and the lids are leak proof and odor proof. They can also be used for mixing the pancake mix or salad. Pyrex bowl are a must in everyone kitchen. Love Pyrex!
Sarah W.
San Luis Obispo
My husband and I decided to switch from plastic containers to glass and we really love this set. It’s perfect for food prep and or leftovers. They reheat really well and are easy to clean. We’re very happy with all of our Pyrex sets.
Ashley P.
Brick Township
I use these bowls daily for a variety of things. The kids snap on great and don't let any air in as long as you push down around the whole rim. Everything is dishwasher safe but I found it easier to just hand wash the lids as sometimes the dishwasher makes the lids a little too bendy and they don't sit as well on the bowls.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
I’ve used Pyrex for so long now but these mixing bowls are an essential in my kitchen. I use them for so much! From baking to cooking to storing, I’m always using these bowls. They’re very sturdy and last for so long. I’ve dropped the two biggest so many times and they’ve yet to break. I love that they’re super affordable too!!
Amanda B.
Dunwoody
I do not know where I would be without my Pyrex mixing bowls! They’re sturdy, the lids lock on tight, and I haven’t had a spill yet! Because their glass bowls, you don’t have to worry about them staining, and they are microwave and dishwasher safe. Having the different color lids also helps me quickly find the one I need.