BY PYREX #5 in Food Storage Containers

• Pyrex® glass is dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave & pre-heated oven safe
  • Pyrex® glass is proudly made in the USA
  • Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
  • BPA free plastic lids are refrigerator, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe
  • 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex® glass and plastic lids

Rachel Y.
Arlington
I’ve always used Pyrex products growing up, so I know I had to get some when I moved to my new apartment in DC. I love that Pyrex products are glass, compared to other plastic storage products like Rubbermaid. I never worry when microwaving it because glass doesn’t emit any harmful chemicals when heated. The only con to being glass instead of plastic is that it’s heavier to bring around for lunch, and glass is obviously more breakable than plastic.

The lid has a good seal, no leaks yet!

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a reliable starter food storage set! Pyrex® Simply Store® Set
Alyssa S.
Harrisburg, PA
I love my Pyrex! I feel better using these in the microwave since they are glass and not plastic. The only thing that I dislike about them is that they aren’t travel friendly; the last thing I feel like doing is taking leftovers to work in Pyrex. I’m always afraid I’m going to break it (haven’t yet though!) As for wear and tear, we’ve been using our set for almost a year now and have had one ruined lid. The lid became distorted in the microwave. Other than that, great product!
Tanzyy J.
Great for meal prepping, I often misplace the tops because i have younger ones who I also cook for. So I’d suggest always keeping them together. They are great with keeping meals fresh. I can’t stand when I refrigerate food go to eat it & it’s dry or taste funny. Nothing worse than refrigerating food & it tastes old the next day because the container you used. But I can tell you that I really like this set & it does its job.
Cheryl E.
San Diego
I love Pyrex. Pyrex storage containers are great because of its quality. These containers last long and are very durable. They can withstand heat and cold. They are oven and dishwasher safe which I love. The only downside is that sometimes the cover, which is made of plastic, can rip on the edges but it’s not something I would rate down for. I would definitely buy this over and over again in the future.
Margaret V.
Rockport, ME
I received this for Christmas this past year. Let me tell you these are a wonderful addition to my storage. Liquid doesn't leak, heats nicely, you can put chopped onions in them and seal the lid. And no smell! Dishwasher safe. Easy to clean. Perfect for leftovers and party prep. I prefer glass to plastic when storing. But these are very nice. Not sure on the price but well worth it!
Hina M.
Weymouth, MA
I got this set from Kohl’s during the cyber Monday sale and I have been loving it so far! It comes with a variety of different sizes and I have used these containers to replace all of my plastic containers are used to use due to health concerns. I would much rather have all my food and glass dishes that I could just warm up in the microwave and serve for my family. They work great for storing food and serving food even when guests come over.
Caitlyn F.
I love that this set has sizes for every need. The glass is super easy to clean and doesn’t stain like plastic storage options. It’s also thick and doesn’t easily break. My only complaint is that the lids do tear over time, but that’s with two years of use, so can’t complain too much when I would’ve already bought and tossed a few sets of plastic food storage.
Valentina P.
Minneapolis
My favorite containers to store food in! They are great, they look much better than the plastic Tupperware containers and they keep the food fresh for a very long time. They are definitely worth the money! The only downside is the plastic life start to crack a little along the edges after a while, but otherwise, I love and definitely recommend these!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I have two sets, and a complete set of the mixing bowls; They're amazing! I prefer to use glass over plastic. They're are no issues with food staining, no concerns with chemical absorption like with plastic, they can be placed in the oven, are extremely durable. Overall, excellent quality. I would highly recommend this brand for any good storage.
Hannah M.
Saint Cloud
By far my favorite brand for food storage/leftovers. First of all, they're glass(yay for the environment!) They stack and create a seal that I feel safe about. You'll be paying more for this set than you would for plastic but they're well worth it! Oh, and they don't stain or get that icky film on them like other brand do after many uses.
Celeste R.
How easy is it to store these?
April K.
Freehold, NJ
How sturdy/ strong is the glass?
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Is the lead microwave safe?? Its not gona be deform or bfa ?
Eva A.
Is this plastic? Or glass?
Wendy D.
Conroe, TX
Can you buy replacement lids