BY PYREX #5 in Food Storage Containers

• Pyrex® glass is dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave & pre-heated oven safe
  • Pyrex® glass is proudly made in the USA
  • Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
  • BPA free plastic lids are refrigerator, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe
  • 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex® glass and plastic lids

L.Rhodes R.
Taylorsville
I’ve always been a huge Pyrex fanatic - the vintage stuff I mean - and I never really saw myself being the type that uses “all glass containers only” but these have changed my life. My husband got me two sets of these for Christmas and I absolutely love them. The color coded lids make it a breeze to find the correct fit, the different sizes (and shapes!) help keep my fridge looking well organized and classy and I never have to go digging through random containers to find what I am looking for. I love that the lids also say how many ounces and cups each corresponding container is able to hold and i feel like since we switched to these containers our food stays fresher, longer. I recommend these to anyone!!
Rachel Y.
Arlington
I’ve always used Pyrex products growing up, so I know I had to get some when I moved to my new apartment in DC. I love that Pyrex products are glass, compared to other plastic storage products like Rubbermaid. I never worry when microwaving it because glass doesn’t emit any harmful chemicals when heated. The only con to being glass instead of plastic is that it’s heavier to bring around for lunch, and glass is obviously more breakable than plastic.

The lid has a good seal, no leaks yet!

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a reliable starter food storage set! Pyrex® Simply Store® Set
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
I love Pyrex. It's durable, convenient, and modern. When I was making my wedding registry, best believe I had quite a few different Pyrex items on my list. The Pyrex Simply Store Set I received at my shower was the perfect set. I food prep a lot, trying to stay with a healthy lifestyle, and this set includes various sizes of containers perfect for food prepping. They're safe in the microwave, the freezer, the oven (without the plastic lid on, obviously). And they're dishwasher safe for easy cleaning!
Alyssa S.
Harrisburg, PA
I love my Pyrex! I feel better using these in the microwave since they are glass and not plastic. The only thing that I dislike about them is that they aren’t travel friendly; the last thing I feel like doing is taking leftovers to work in Pyrex. I’m always afraid I’m going to break it (haven’t yet though!) As for wear and tear, we’ve been using our set for almost a year now and have had one ruined lid. The lid became distorted in the microwave. Other than that, great product!
Zara F.
Marion, VA
I love the Pyrex Simply store set. I prefer using glass containers, as they don’t stain like plastic ones do. These are pretty durable. I have dropped mine a few times and the haven’t broken yet. I really like how secure the kids are, but they aren’t too difficult to remove. They store nice and neatly in my cabinets, and they look great too!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I love my Pyrex Tupperware. I know it's not Tupperware because that's a name brand but I don't know what else to call it. I put this on my wedding registry because I always wanted to try using glass containers instead of plastic and I'm so glad I did. You can store things in them and heat them up without the guilt of thinking you're getting plastic in your food or in the air. My only complaint is that the lids are a little flimsy and they often get cracks in them. I still use them however they're no longer are tight.
Amanda T.
buckeye
Pyrex is amazing and lasts forever!!!! I have a ton of Pyrex and I absolutely love it and recommend it to all of my friends!! It is inexpensive, high quality and as long as you don’t drop and break it, it will last forever!! But from my experience so far it is very durable!! I use it for food storage in my fridge, for cooking in my oven and even with dry food in my pantry sometimes. It seals great to keep things fresh and either hot or cold. Super easy to clean, dishwasher safe and I have recently found that if anything gets baked onto it in the oven... after cleaning if you spray it with a little easy off and let it sit for 5 minutes... it will wipe right off!!! I even purchased the Pyrex Carrey along totes for traveling because I love this brand so much!
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I use these dishes to store leftovers. They are great! They are large enough to fit a whole serving, yet thin enough to not take up too much room in the fridge! They are easily transported in my lunchbox and I love being able to reheat leftovers in the same container (the less dishes the better!). While they are a little pricy, I think it's definitely worth the expense. I've had mine for a few years now and haven't had anything break or wear out!
Tanzyy J.
Great for meal prepping, I often misplace the tops because i have younger ones who I also cook for. So I’d suggest always keeping them together. They are great with keeping meals fresh. I can’t stand when I refrigerate food go to eat it & it’s dry or taste funny. Nothing worse than refrigerating food & it tastes old the next day because the container you used. But I can tell you that I really like this set & it does its job.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
These are a nice investment. You can bake or cook your food directly in these and when things are all done, you don't need tupperware, you just pop on the lid. Less mess all around. For those folks who are worried about chemicals that result from microwaving plastic, the glass offers an alternative (as long as you take off the lid, of course) While I wish they were a little less expensive, I would buy them again.
Celeste R.
How easy is it to store these?
April K.
Freehold, NJ
How sturdy/ strong is the glass?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Is the lead microwave safe?? Its not gona be deform or bfa ?
Wendy D.
Conroe, TX
Can you buy replacement lids
Eva A.
Is this plastic? Or glass?