Pyrex® Simply Store® Set uploaded by Clarissa B.Pyrex® Simply Store® Set uploaded by Holly S.Pyrex® Simply Store® Set uploaded by María E.

BY PYREX #6 in Food Storage Containers

• Pyrex® glass is dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave & pre-heated oven safe
  • Pyrex® glass is proudly made in the USA
  • Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
  • BPA free plastic lids are refrigerator, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe
  • 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex® glass and plastic lids

Alexa G.
Farmington, UT
I LOVE THESE. You can just cook things in them and then put a lid on them! What's cooler than that?? They're pretty heavy, so that's somewhat of a downside when I'm packing a lunch, but other than that, they're basically perfect. I never microwave the lids, because they'll last longer that way.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Pyrex is always the best!  This is some of the most top containers I have ever owned in my entire life!  I cook every night of the week and most likely am using these glass Pyrex!  They are so easy to store, come clean easily, and the lids that come with are an added bonus!
Kay L.
This is a great and sturdy set! Pyrex always has great quality goods. I like to use these to store leftovers. I like that these containers are made of glass! I took off one star because I prefer my food containers to be airtight and these aren’t.
Gina L.
Good for transporting food for potlucks! But these aren’t airtight like some of the other food containers on the market these days which is why I took so stars off. But I do like that these are glass containers and not plastic containers.
Christian g.
knox, pa
Love pyrex.  It's important to me that we use the glass dishes rather than plastic.  We use these every day and I love there variety of the sizes and shapes they offer.  My have purchased this set 2 times to give as gifts.  The rectangle dishes are great for me on the go.  I use a small portable oven at work and the little and large rectangle dishes both fit in there perfectly!
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
We use the small ones for everything! They are perfect for taking lunch in. The bigger ones are perfect for baking! We received them as a wedding present 5 years ago and still use them a ton!
Jordan M.
I think everyone should have a set like this. These bowls and dishes are great for baking and microwaving food, or even just to serve appetizers in. They hold up for years. You can get them fairly cheap nowadays on the Internet. I would especially recommend these to anyone going away to college that isn't living in a dorm.
Holly S.
Moline, IL
I store all my food in these wonderful containers! My leftovers and my cut up fruit too! They never stain even if you heat it up in the microwave and they are dishwasher safe which is important to me. They stack easily for perfect storage.
Assata R.
I love that these dishes are strong and can go anywhere (the microwave, oven, dishwasher...) without issue. I’ve had them for over 5 years and the lids are begin to crack and break. Maybe they should be made out of a stronger material. Otherwise, I’d still buy this as a housewarming gift.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
These are really great! Different sizes, glass, easy to use. They are really affordable too. You can get them at Walmart. Would recommend these containers! I use them every day and they’re pretty great!
Celeste R.
How easy is it to store these?
April K.
Freehold, NJ
How sturdy/ strong is the glass?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Is the lead microwave safe?? Its not gona be deform or bfa ?
Wendy D.
Conroe, TX
Can you buy replacement lids
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
Are they good as they look , I love buying Bowls to put my food away . I buy glad brands but they don't last very much. Who has try this?