BY PYREX #5 in Food Storage Containers

• Pyrex® glass is dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave & pre-heated oven safe
  • Pyrex® glass is proudly made in the USA
  • Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
  • BPA free plastic lids are refrigerator, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe
  • 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex® glass and plastic lids

Amanda T.
buckeye
Pyrex is amazing and lasts forever!!!! I have a ton of Pyrex and I absolutely love it and recommend it to all of my friends!! It is inexpensive, high quality and as long as you don’t drop and break it, it will last forever!! But from my experience so far it is very durable!! I use it for food storage in my fridge, for cooking in my oven and even with dry food in my pantry sometimes. It seals great to keep things fresh and either hot or cold. Super easy to clean, dishwasher safe and I have recently found that if anything gets baked onto it in the oven... after cleaning if you spray it with a little easy off and let it sit for 5 minutes... it will wipe right off!!! I even purchased the Pyrex Carrey along totes for traveling because I love this brand so much!
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I have the complete Pyrex® Simply Store® Set as well as the bake and store set -- and, love them both! Pyrex is extremely durable and meant to last a long time. What's the many items I've whisked chopped, & cut...I still don't see any scratches. What's really great about this as you can put it in the oven or microwave, serve straight out of the container since they look presentable, and then when the items have cooled down all you have to do is put the lid on them and stick them in the frigerator. Super convenient in great for households who are known to have leftovers and want to be able to store them properly. it's also nice if you're not dirting up dishes to prepare, then cook, then serve, then have to store and put away. It's all one piece.
L.Rhodes R.
Taylorsville
I’ve always been a huge Pyrex fanatic - the vintage stuff I mean - and I never really saw myself being the type that uses “all glass containers only” but these have changed my life. My husband got me two sets of these for Christmas and I absolutely love them. The color coded lids make it a breeze to find the correct fit, the different sizes (and shapes!) help keep my fridge looking well organized and classy and I never have to go digging through random containers to find what I am looking for. I love that the lids also say how many ounces and cups each corresponding container is able to hold and i feel like since we switched to these containers our food stays fresher, longer. I recommend these to anyone!!
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
I absolutely love my Pyrex set. I received it as a Christmas gift so I have no idea what the price is like. I love how this set makes it easy for portion control and with the bowls being glass, there is no worries of whether there is plastic getting inside of the food when heated up. I have yet to have anything “stick” to the inside of these bowls. They are super easy to clean; although they tend to get slippery when you have soap on them but they are super durable. I have dropped so many of them when washing them and never had a single one break on me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in a really great food container.
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
I love Pyrex. It's durable, convenient, and modern. When I was making my wedding registry, best believe I had quite a few different Pyrex items on my list. The Pyrex Simply Store Set I received at my shower was the perfect set. I food prep a lot, trying to stay with a healthy lifestyle, and this set includes various sizes of containers perfect for food prepping. They're safe in the microwave, the freezer, the oven (without the plastic lid on, obviously). And they're dishwasher safe for easy cleaning!
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I bought this set during a Black Friday sale and I’m so glad I did. It’s a great set that I use often. It has all of the basics someone would need. I found it to be very affordable as well. I’ve enjoyed these items so much I have since added to my collection. They are very easy to clean and will continue to purchase this brand.
Zara F.
Marion, VA
I love the Pyrex Simply store set. I prefer using glass containers, as they don’t stain like plastic ones do. These are pretty durable. I have dropped mine a few times and the haven’t broken yet. I really like how secure the kids are, but they aren’t too difficult to remove. They store nice and neatly in my cabinets, and they look great too!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I love my Pyrex Tupperware. I know it's not Tupperware because that's a name brand but I don't know what else to call it. I put this on my wedding registry because I always wanted to try using glass containers instead of plastic and I'm so glad I did. You can store things in them and heat them up without the guilt of thinking you're getting plastic in your food or in the air. My only complaint is that the lids are a little flimsy and they often get cracks in them. I still use them however they're no longer are tight.
Diana O.
The is a great combo pack of glass storage containers. These are really great for storing leftovers (or whatever food you need). I got it on sale from Costco, I believe, and the price was just right. I would definitely recommend waiting for a sale, as Pyrex products can be expensive. The only thing I don’t like about these is that the lid starts to crack, from prying it open, over time. It still works, but it’ll get multiple cracks all over the sides of the lid.
DeMarie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I had my eye on this set for a while & this past Christmas I received this as a gift from my mom! I have been loving these containers. No leaking, keeps food fresh and glass is so much better than toxic plastic. I don't microwave with the lid on or put the lids in the dishwasher for fear of the heat messing them up. All the different sizes in this set all come in handy, I've used every piece multiple times. I will definitely be buying more from this collection!!!
Celeste R.
How easy is it to store these?
April K.
Freehold, NJ
How sturdy/ strong is the glass?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Is the lead microwave safe?? Its not gona be deform or bfa ?
Wendy D.
Conroe, TX
Can you buy replacement lids
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
Are they good as they look , I love buying Bowls to put my food away . I buy glad brands but they don't last very much. Who has try this?