BY PYREX #5 in Food Storage Containers

• Pyrex® glass is dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave & pre-heated oven safe
  • Pyrex® glass is proudly made in the USA
  • Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
  • BPA free plastic lids are refrigerator, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe
  • 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex® glass and plastic lids

Cheryl E.
San Diego
I love Pyrex. Pyrex storage containers are great because of its quality. These containers last long and are very durable. They can withstand heat and cold. They are oven and dishwasher safe which I love. The only downside is that sometimes the cover, which is made of plastic, can rip on the edges but it’s not something I would rate down for. I would definitely buy this over and over again in the future.
Hina M.
Weymouth, MA
I got this set from Kohl’s during the cyber Monday sale and I have been loving it so far! It comes with a variety of different sizes and I have used these containers to replace all of my plastic containers are used to use due to health concerns. I would much rather have all my food and glass dishes that I could just warm up in the microwave and serve for my family. They work great for storing food and serving food even when guests come over.
Caitlyn F.
I love that this set has sizes for every need. The glass is super easy to clean and doesn’t stain like plastic storage options. It’s also thick and doesn’t easily break. My only complaint is that the lids do tear over time, but that’s with two years of use, so can’t complain too much when I would’ve already bought and tossed a few sets of plastic food storage.
Valentina P.
Elk river, MN
My favorite containers to store food in! They are great, they look much better than the plastic Tupperware containers and they keep the food fresh for a very long time. They are definitely worth the money! The only downside is the plastic life start to crack a little along the edges after a while, but otherwise, I love and definitely recommend these!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I have two sets, and a complete set of the mixing bowls; They're amazing! I prefer to use glass over plastic. They're are no issues with food staining, no concerns with chemical absorption like with plastic, they can be placed in the oven, are extremely durable. Overall, excellent quality. I would highly recommend this brand for any good storage.
Hannah M.
Saint Cloud
By far my favorite brand for food storage/leftovers. First of all, they're glass(yay for the environment!) They stack and create a seal that I feel safe about. You'll be paying more for this set than you would for plastic but they're well worth it! Oh, and they don't stain or get that icky film on them like other brand do after many uses.
Danielle A.
I recently moved into my first apartment and picked this set up after finding it on sale. This was my first Pyrex purchase, and I’m in love! These are great for meal prepping and storing leftovers. They are dishwasher safe and so far they haven’t stained. I ended up buying more Pyrex products after this purchase because I loved this set so much.
Megan S.
Scranton
I use this set to store my leftovers, but it is functional to pack my lunch in as well. I love that the bases are made of glass. Heating food up is a breeze: just remove the lid and pop in the microwave. These dishes are heavy duty as well. Pyrex Simply Store kit is an excellent value for the price. I’ll have this set for years!
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
This product is always my go to, whether it be for leftovers or for cut up fruits and vegetables. The kids never leak, even if the container ends up on its side. I had to buy two more sets. Another for my self and then one for my mom as well. I was nervous it would break when in the oven or microwave. No issue at all!
Erica B.
Linden, NJ
This is my go to! I call it the lazy girl way, because I can cook and store in the same container. I hate doing dishes so this system saves me from making extra mess. I don’t have to cook in oven safe pan and transfer I to the storage, the oven safe pan is the storage. These little glass containers are a Godsend!
Celeste R.
How easy is it to store these?
April K.
Freehold, NJ
How sturdy/ strong is the glass?
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Is the lead microwave safe?? Its not gona be deform or bfa ?
Eva A.
Is this plastic? Or glass?
Wendy D.
Conroe, TX
Can you buy replacement lids