Pyrex Simply Store Glass Storage 4 Cup uploaded by Amanda M.Pyrex Simply Store Glass Storage 4 Cup uploaded by Dookies G.Pyrex Simply Store Glass Storage 4 Cup uploaded by Dookies G.

BY PYREX

Pyrex® Simply Store™ Glass Storage 4 Cup.
Microwave Safe™. see more...

Shaina S.
Nampa
Love these for food storage and lunches. They hold a good amount of product and do well maintaining temperature. They do well in the microwave and the dishwasher. My go-to for when I want glass food storage containers. They don’t seem to scratch or stain easily which I also appreciate.
Alexxa C.
Pasco
My boyfriend loved these glass Pyrex containers for reheated lunches. I can cook up a meal and pack them into these jars for easy reheat and easy lunches at work.

I wish Pyrex were just slightly more affordable. If so, I’d switch all my Tupperware over to just them.
Jessica S.
Murfreesboro
Love my Pyrex storage cups! These are perfect for meal prep, and the sizes are great. I really like that they can easily stack inside each other. I purchased at Target, and felt that they were quite inexpensive. Definitely recommend-especially for the cost!
Hannah S.
Morehead, KY
These were excellent for storing a variety of different food options; however, they were not fantastic for reheating food as the container got very hot before the food was completely warm. Other than that, they are a solid food storage option.
Megan G.
Nesbit
I like the durability and variety of sizes that Pyrex offers! I personally don’t like that the glass makes it breakable but I’m sure you would have to drop it hard to break it due to the thick glass. The glass also makes it heavier.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this product because it makes my life 1000 times easier. It’s super easy to store and is dishwasher safe which I love! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes things to be quick and easy!
Roni K.
Really great quality. I am a big fan of glass storage containers in general. I would consider them very effective. I have dropped mine once or twice and luckily they have held up. I would recommend Pyrex in general
Jayme M.
Bixby, OK
I’ve recently tried to switch to more glass products. This one does the job well. My only complaint is that the kid has cracked slightly after having it for over a year. It doesn’t impact the performance however.
Jessica F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love these so much! You can microwave something in them then later put a lid on them and put it in the fridge. Also, so easy to clean whether by hand or dishwasher! Pretty much a must have for any kitchen!
Alex T.
Columbia
Love this! I love the glass and that I feel like I’m helping with the environment. It’s super effective and looks really nice. Highly highly recommend. Also very cost effective for the price