Pyrex Prepware Measuring Cup, 1 measuring cup

Classic Measuring Cup from a Glassware Giant The Pyrex Prepware 4-cup measuring cup includes red graphics. Whether you are preparing a multi-course meal or simply a snack for one, Pyrex offers products that make food preparation a little easier from beginning to end. Pyrex Prepware 1-Quart Measuring Cup: Ergonomically designed handles Pyrex glass is non-porous, so it won't absorb food odors, flavors or stains Renowned Pyrex glass measuring cups are fantastic prep tools in any kitchen Dimensions: Measures 8.1 in. x 6.1 in. x 4.1 in. A Closer Look: There's no substitute for Pyrex, the original glass bakeware. Introduced 90 years ago and made of a durable, high temperature material, Pyrex remains the ideal medium for safe, dependable food preparation. Take Care: Dishwasher safe, yet best to wash by hand since, over time, dishwashers can affect measurement markers.

Where can I find this item? What is the price?
Start your review of Pyrex Prepware Measuring Cup, 1 measuring cup!
Melody M.
Pyrex Prepware Measuring Cup, 1 measuring cup uploaded by Melody M.
You can’t have enough of these in your kitchen. If you want to prepare your ingredients, these are the best. They come in multiple sizes which is great for liquid and dry ingredients. Sometimes my counter is lined with four of them with everything measured in advance.
Lellianne C.
Pyrex Prepware Measuring Cup, 1 measuring cup uploaded by Lellianne C.
I love my trusty all purpose pyrex glass measuring cup. It is sturdy and accurate. It has all the measurements i need in cups, ounces, and mL. Highly recommend. It has a handle and spout so easy to pour contents into any container
Cheryl E.
Anchorage, AK
Pyrex Prepware Measuring Cup, 1 measuring cup uploaded by Cheryl E.
Purchased at: Target
I wouldn’t use any other! I have used Pyrex for years and my mom raised me on Pyrex. She was a gourmet caterer and I use the same products she used in her day. I have tried plastic measuring cups, ones that are supposedly guaranteed to pour well, and the Pyrex has tested true for many years. My own experience as a chef/Caterer has taken many years to find the perfect products and my number one go to is my Pyrex!
Haylee O.
Lehigh Acres
Fave measuring cup, it’s has little line on the inside that help you measure out smaller measurements.
Desiree P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
forever lasting, good quality that can handle high temperature.  Microwavable and oven safe. Pyrex products are number one and always make a good gift for house warming or weddings. Every kitchen should have a couple of pieces of Pyrex.
Kindra B.
High Shoals
This measuring cup is easy to use easy to see the measurements and dishwasher safe for a quick and easy clean up.
Loren S.
Slidell
I use this more for when I am baking. I pour all the ingredients into it and mix everything up in there with the electric mixer and then pour it all in the baking pan.
Leslie C.
Jackson, GA
I love all my Pyrex products! I have had most of them since I got married in 2009 and that have held up very well.
William D.
Summerville, SC
Awesome measuring cup same thing my mom used when I was a kid and is still great today and super sturdy well worth the money
Renae F.
I love my Pyrex measuring cup. They’re easy to clean and can be heated in the microwave. The only downfall is that I am clumsy and they are made of glass. If you don’t break them they hold up forever.