Pyrex Original 10 oz Custard Cup 4 pack

by Pyrex

Pyrex always makes food prep easier. That's why this pyrex glass bakeware/cookware is a must-have for any serious cook. It's timeless design has scalloped edges and horizontal bands that make these custard cups instant classics. Each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving and storage.

Can they withstand high heats in oven?
How good are these
Start your review of Pyrex Original 10 oz Custard Cup 4 pack!
Alanna W.
San Antonio, TX
I love these dishes.  They are perfect for lava cakes in the oven but also as a side bowl for your dinner.  They can be used for anything!
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
I consider these totally essential! I grew up watching my grandma use hers for everything from snacks, to measuring, to baking. I have eight of these and love them!! And the great thing about Pyrex is they’re sturdy!!
Lanzy B.
Kensett, AR
Durable and dependable. Use for cooking, storing, marinating, serving. Worth the price for a brandname people know for its quality and value.
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
Great bowls for sauces or kid's snacks or anything that needs a bunch of little bowls. Great for trail mix making
Amanda W.
Jersey Shore, PA
I use at least one of these bowls every day. It's perfect for anything from whipping up eggs for breakfast or a small snack for a child. Durable and long lasting, these will always be my favorite dish to use!
Danielle S.
Warrenton, VA
My husband and I really enjoy these custard cups! They are versatile and keep us honest about our serving sizes (especially when it is not on our diet plan icecream) I would recommend them if you are looking for a small fruit or ice cream bowl
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
The best glass bowls and to go or store containers you will ever buy. I’ve had mine for well over five years and no problems at all. Affordable since they last forever and they look nice. Recommend for sure.
Rachel S.
Convenient and great quality, as always Pyrex! Great for baking and easily stored as well! I use them often to keep ingredients separate but readily available.
Shabana W.
Cameron, NC
Pyrex 10 oz custard cups are cute and a great size for small desserts. Even great for kid size ice cream bowls!
Desaree M.
These are the perfect size for mixing crema for a Hello Fresh meal, feeding your cat soft food, or getting yourself a little ice cream so your don’t over indulge. Easy to clean and store and very durable.