BY PYREX

Breath Savers Mints- Peppermint Roll .75 Oz. 24 CountPackage size: 0.765 x 2.75 x 0.765. see more...

Pyrex Oblong Dish - 1 Pack
  • "these taste great they're easy to just pop one in but they're kind of addictive once you pop you can't stop!" in 2 reviews
  • "If I could help not chewing them I'd buy these more often, But I always end up doing that so they burn my mouth, Doesn't mean they are not good,cause they are!" in 2 reviews
  • "I wanted to like these because not only are they sugar free but they are so convenient to pop right in your bag but the peppermint wasn't great, and it leaves a weird powdery after taste. " in 1 review
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
I first came across these mints when i was in elementary school! my uncle had them in his car when he came to pick me up from school, and it became a bonding thing. he would always make sure he had them when i was around.
Juliana P.
Ewa Beach, HI
Samantha O.
Not bad if you want a mint candy but don't do much for your breath. Real life saver if you a pregnant and nauseated though. Used them with both of my pregnancies.
Ines G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very refreshing to your mouth. Leave you a very fresh breath. Highly recommended for after lunch or if you just try to get freshness back to your mouth.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
I really liked these. They left my mouth feeling so nice and my breath smelt great for awhile. Also I liked the texture in my mouth.
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Good quick breath freshener when you need it. A little bit of an after taste to it, but good for a quick fix and go.
Elina L.
These taste great they're easy to just pop one in but they're kind of addictive once you pop you can't stop!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Good.... very minty... great flavor.... nice to carry in your purse for a quick minty breath freshed up..
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
Refreshing minty taste! They are stronger when they break up . The minty flavor doesn't last long though
Mary K.
Fort Mill, SC
I love these they are really cheap too! I love the taste off them especially if you need to refresh!
Tosha C.
hamilton, ON
Not bad but they burn my mouth IF I chew them, which i can't help lol.
Ines G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do they have an after taste?