Pyrex No Leak Lids 8 piece set

by Pyrex

Keep food fresh for a long time with the pyrex no-leak lids storage set. This 8-piece set has a 2-cup and a 7-cup bowl and a couple of 4-cup bowls with container lids. These leakproof storage containers are made of clear, durable glass and have bpa-free plastic lids for safe storage. They are microwave safe and have a vent for microwaving. They are also dishwasher safe. These glass food storage sets have lid tabs for convenient opening and closing.

Guaranteed no leaks?
Start your review of Pyrex No Leak Lids 8 piece set!
How would you rate this product?
Westchase, FL
Pyrex dishes are the best! Because they're glass, they won't cloud or stain or hold smell like plastic food storage containers. They can be frozen, microwaved, dishwasher-ed. I use these bowls CONSTANTLY! Especially the 2 cup ones. They're the perfect size for single servings of soup, chili, etc. And if you don't finish them, just slap a lid on it. Pyrex is also great bc if the lid gets lost or warped (can get kind of wonky if you leave bowl completely sealed in the microwave), they're easy to replace.
Porterville , CA
I couldn't find the exact set I use on here (oops!) But I absolutely love Pyrex. Packing up my lunches in there for work not only tastes better but it's so much nicer to clean, no icky stains from spaghetti! It's a little pricier than most other Tupperware but I absolutely recommend it since it's something most people use very often and they last so much longer than the cheap plastic ones!
I would be no where without my Pyrex glass containers to store and keep my lunches and leftovers for the week. Being able to reheat food in them is such a gift and helps keep me on the go when at work or grabbing a quick bite from the fridge. I highly recommend adding these to any kitchen.
I love glassware for food storage! They’re easy to clean, the offer a variety of sizes and shapes and the glass is so much better for you when it comes to storing food and microwaving for on the go! Very affordable for glassware but a little pricier than plastic, of course.
Englewood, OH
Pyrex is my favorite brand for storage containers. These containers do not leak! I have never had an issue with that, but I have had an issue with the lids shrinking in the dishwasher. That could be my own fault, as i'm not sure if they are dishwasher safe. That is my only complaint.
Pyrex is my go to storage brand for food due to it being glass. The durability is great & they clean so easy. Its also much safer to reheat food in rather than plastic. I have tons of these in my cabinet. They stack nicely to save on space also.
We use our pyrex for leftovers, especially leftover soup, gravy and other liquid products. The no leak is truly no leak and a great product. We have never had a problem with pyrex as a brand they are very affordable and worth every penny.
I like this product and use it for meal prepping, holding leftovers and heating up food. The only thing is that they’re really heavy so I’d only recommend them for adults. They’re found in several stores at a reasonable price!
Saint Louis, MO
These storage containers are amazing! I love everything about them and they are so useful. I love how easy they are to wash and that they do not leave stains since they are glass. A bit expensive but last you a long time!
Winchester, VA
Sturdy, durable, easy to clean, no leaks and stackable. Dishwasher and Microwave safe. I have dropped mine several timea and no cracks,chips, or breaks (though not every experience is typical please keep that in mind)