BY PYREX

Keep food fresh for a long time with the pyrex no-leak lids storage set. This 8-piece set has a 2-cup and a 7-cup bowl and a couple of 4-cup bowls with container lids. These leakproof storage containers are made of clear, durable glass and have bpa-free plastic lids for safe storage. They are microwave safe and have a vent for microwaving. They are also dishwasher safe. These glass food storage sets have lid tabs for convenient opening and closing. see more...

Syl R.
Oklahoma City
Soup storage? Easy. Chilli storage? No problem. Pasta leftovers? Perfect. Wanna reheat in these containers? Done deal. Wanna wash them in the dishwasher? Let's do it. Plus, no leak lids??? Really ARE no leak. You don't have to worry about spilling these foods all over yourself ever again. The lids seal tight and stay strong. Buy Pyrex, if you know what's good.
Shenequah C.
Tampa, FL
I no longer use plastic Tupperware solely because of this storage set. I literally don't understand why I ever did. I can bake and store in the same bakeware and it's aesthetically pleasing at potlucks! They're not expensive at all and are thick glass so yes the fear of falling glass is obviously real but it would have to be a pretty deliberate break to break these
Reagan H.
Harrisonburg
This set is such a staple in my kitchen. It’s perfect for packing lunches, leftovers, picnic meals, everything! Very stackable and convenient, but my only qualm would be that they are a bit big for some lunch boxes. Pyrex offers so much variety, however, with their products that you can easily find sizes that work for what you need!
Hina M.
Weymouth, MA
I was not a big fan of this at mainly because of the covers that came along with the containers. They were not as easy to put on and take off compared to some of the other Pyrex sets that I have used.

I don’t like to put plastic lids in the microwave when warming up food in the glass bowls so the vent slots on top of the lids was of no use to me.
Rachel N.
Kansas City
I’ve found that these work extremely well especially for reheating liquids. In the past I’ve used plastic containers but found that they would become stained from the inside contents when heated. I haven’t had that problem with these so I will continue to use frequently.
Kari E.
Overland Park
I love this set so much. I got it at a discounted price on Black Friday a few years ago and they are still in tip top shape. I love that they come with lids so I can take leftovers to work and just heat them up in the dishes. I highly recommend.
Julia M.
Anchorage
Really expensive set for this kind of stuff. It does its job but my goodness the price for this was wayyy too much. Didn’t hold as well as I thought considering it’s price. So wouldn’t recommend buts it’s a nice set
Theary E.
Hanford, CA
These are awesome if you want no leaks.. but I find it hard to clean because of the rubber seal from the inside they have to keep things from leaking.. you can pull all the parts apart to clean individually.
Larissa J.
Albany, OR
My mom uses these and they are the only containers we use for our left overs. Just don’t microwave food in them all the time. We actually barely do because then after awhile the container starts to discolor.
🥀Nereida🥀 P.
Maricopa
These containers are very durable easy to open and keep your food fresh. Perfect to keep on your lunchbox. Expect they get really hot if you have soup in there after you heat in microwave.
Darienne T.