Pyrex Grip Rite 1.5 Quart Glass Loaf Pan uploaded by rozovy r.

BY PYREX

Pyrex grip rite 1.5 quart glass loaf pan - clear

• Where is the best place to purchase pyrex products?20 Answers
  • Is this easy to clean and dishwasher safe?2 Answers
  • Has anyone made a meatloaf in this? It looks like this wo...1 Answers
Edna D.
raeford
I love this pan. Not only is it really nice looking, it’s also super sturdy. The large handles make it easy to hold and the snap on lid keeps my annoying cats out of my prepared food. In addition, this pan serves as storage as it’s the prefect size to stick on the fridge.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
This is such a great pan for meatloaf. It’s the perfect size for a couple or small family. It’s very affordable and extremely durable. I actually purchased an additional pan because i liked it so much. I highly recommend this product.
Jordan M.
My mom owns this pan, and we've used it to make banana bread for years. If you're making any kind of bread or variation of a meatloaf, this is the pan you'll want to use for it. It cooks everything evenly and your food generally doesn't stick to the pan.
Monserrat G.
This product is great when making some bread for the local pot luck or some meat loaf for dinner. Just recommend some oil and type of fat on the sides so the food won't stick to the walls.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I got this from Walmart last year, mainly so I can make my banana bread in it. It was well worth it and it’s easy to clean! Not much scrubbing involved and cooks thoroughly.
Sarah C.
This is hands down the best load pan I've ever purchased! It's great for breads and meatloaf alike! It's easy to clean and the great thing about it is that it can be used to store the leftovers. There is no need to use abrasive sponges or cleaners, if something does get stuck, soaking in some water gets it to come right off!
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Pyrex is my jam! I use so many shapes and sizes of their baking and storage containers. I have had my glass loaf pan for years and years. I use it at least once a month for blueberry bread or banana bread. The glass cooks evenly. You don't need to adjust cooking times for glass like you do for non-stick or dark pans.
Vanessa O.
I think that this is a most have in every moms kitchen. Its perfect for cooking and or backing. I do a lot of meatloaf in mine. I also use it for backing breads, and backing brownies when I need them to be longer. I think no matter what you keep in this kitchen this should be a must have staple
Anna S.
Pyrex is the way to go with dishes, measuring cups, mixing bowls, etc. It is AMAZING! It is durable, well made and last forever! I have so many Pyrex pieces, but I keep buying more. If someone I know is getting married or having a house warming party I try to get them some Pyrex because it is AWESOME!
Pop D.
This product is great in the simple fact that you can put a whole small chicken unit, meatloaf, bake bread in it, do a bun cake, banana bread, lasagna, just about anything you want and then put in oven to bake. It's reasonably priced, affordable, handles high heat very well and I would definitely recommend it.
Samantha R.
Is pyrex worth the price?
MARKIANA J.
Livingston, NJ
Is Pyrex truly heat proof? Has anyone had an issue with them exploding?
Jaymee J.
Tulare, CA
Where is the best place to purchase pyrex products?
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
Do you alway need to greas them?
Jamie W.