Pyrex Easy Grab 8-inch Square

by Pyrex

Prepare, pack and serve delicious dishes inside this square pan from pyrex. The glass dish is safe in your oven, microwave and dishwasher, so it's durable enough to hold up to heavy use. Use the included lid to store or transport your food.

Could I use it to bake???
What are the measurements for this?
What is best about these ?
Start your review of Pyrex Easy Grab 8-inch Square!
I love that this has a lid that fits right but easy to get off. No more foiling and spilling out.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Pyrex! They don't stain and they last forever! Will never buy any other Tupperware again!
This is perfect for making cobblers and baked goods! I have such a blast using this! I have 3!
Jamaica , NY
Like I said I love Pyrex stuff it works great! I do recommend them no cons on this product!
Surrey, British Columbia
Love this. Great to bake a marble cake or even bake pasta! Great product and quality!