Pyrex Easy Grab 8-inch Square

by Pyrex

Prepare, pack and serve delicious dishes inside this square pan from pyrex. The glass dish is safe in your oven, microwave and dishwasher, so it's durable enough to hold up to heavy use. Use the included lid to store or transport your food.

Could I use it to bake???
What are the measurements for this?
What is best about these ?
Start your review of Pyrex Easy Grab 8-inch Square!
Madison, WI
Does what it is supposed to do! The handles make it easy if taking food to someone else's place. Cleans easily and stacks for storage.
Red Oak, VA
Pyrex is a reliable brand and reasonably priced. Has great customer service as well if something goes wrong with one of their pieces
San Antonio, TX
I have several of these containers with their lids. they work good when grilling outside, the lid keeps the bugs away from your food.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite dishes. The snap on lid is great! I love how it snaps on to the side & does not take away from the handle space!
Buckeye, AZ
Great dish that is well made. Love the cover that makes for easy storing leftovers without having to use foil or cling wrap.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Pyrex baking dishes work well and come with a lid. They are great for those times you are bringing a dish to a gathering.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite part is that it has a lid so it keeps the food fresh. Easy to carry food anywhere and or store food safely.
Murray, KY
I love this dish! It's so handy when I cook a pasta dish for a potluck. It's deep and the lip keeps it from spilling!
Los Angeles , CA
The design of this dish made it so useful. You can serve main course, desert, appetizer or what ever. High quality
GA
Pyrex Easy Grab Square with Blue Plastic Cover is very durable. I have a lot of products from Pyrex.