BY PYREX #20 in Food Storage Containers

Prepare, pack and serve delicious dishes inside this square pan from pyrex. The glass dish is safe in your oven, microwave and dishwasher, so it's durable enough to hold up to heavy use. Use the included lid to store or transport your food.

Lauren L.
Ringgold, GA
I love Pyrex!!! I make a good egg casserole for breakfast in this one! It bakes so well. I would never get rid of mine. It is very affordable although ours was a wedding gift and I would recommend to anyone.
Kara R.
I love this pan so much. My husband actually mad brownies in this pan last night and it's so awesome because you can just pop the lid on and keep snacking on your food all day without wasting foil or plastic wrap.
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
love the snap on lids for these pans. i have this and three more rectangular ones. i use them for baking and then storing the leftovers in the fridge with the snap on lid is perfect. good seal and lid does not come off. sturdy product. 10/10 recommend
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I absolutely LOVE my Pyrex.. they are very used in my household! My husband and I got a large set for a wedding gift 5 years ago and they still look new. The kid makes it so convenient! I absolutely recommend Pyrex!!
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I love the Pyrex brand. This is perfect for casseroles because it is deep and you can easily take it to a pot luck because it has handles! This makes it easy to carry because you know that you have a good grip. It can handle hot temperatures and cold temperatures too.
Prianka R.
Chantilly, VA
I love it. I can not only store food in it in refrigerator, but also can serve food on it. Sometimes I bake cake on it too. The only thing I don't like is the shape. I prefer more regular kind of square shape. More durability than plastic. Definitely recommend it.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I love Pyrex there such an amazing little Pratik all of their stuff is usually stellar this one in particular is great because it's got the two little handles believe it or not it's small but you can fit a lot in it great for leftovers and something you don't mind giving to someone else it's usually hard to get minds back lol
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Love Pyrex first and foremost. These products are great. Clean easy and the handles are great to drab inside the stove. I like the cover and ability to use the same dish for storage. Lids come in other colors as well
Janel B.
Sacramento, CA
I love my pyrex containers. They are easy to clean and hold up for years. The plastic lid makes it extremely easy to put your food in and keep it fresh. They are dishwasher safe which is a bonus in my book.
Brittany H.
I recently switched to glass over plastic. Pyrex is very durable. Food doesn't discolor the glass or leave a smell. I've dropped them a few times and they didn't break, very durable.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
What is best about these ?
Daniela w.
Stuart , FL
Could I use it to bake???
Luna H.
What are the measurements for this?