Pyrex Easy Grab 11 piece Bake N Store Set

by Pyrex

Bake pies, cakes, apple tarts, buns and more with the pyrex easy grab 11-piece set. It has a 9" pie plate, 8" square dish, 4-cup round bowl, two 2-cup round bowls and a 3-quart oblong dish with bpa-free lids. All the bowls in this bakeware set are made of glass. They resist heat, stains and odors. This bakeware set is oven and broiler safe.

Vale para usar en el microondas? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Can you purchase in different colors?
Do the lids stay on?
Start your review of Pyrex Easy Grab 11 piece Bake N Store Set!
Della S.
Cherokee Village, AR
Worthe every penny I love Pyrex brand in general but I received this as a wedding present and I use it so much and love everything about it. Great seal on the lids and perfect size bowls for all most anything
Nicole C.
N Ridgeville, OH
We have tried to switch to mostly glass storage dishes and I love Pyrex. Thick, durable, easy to clean and a great selection of sizes. Microwaveable, fish washer safe and can bake in some too
Kristina P.
Middletown, DE
Nice set. I wish it came in more colors to suite my taste. I like the availability to choose a different size. The price point I’d average. .
Sheriece W.
Farmington, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these! So nice to use and you can see what’s inside without opening. Cleans so easy by hand or in the dishwasher. I saw great reviews and had to try them! I’m a believer!!!
Sandra B.
These are amazing love the sturdy glass to store away food in the refrigerator. 10/10
Amber G.
Lexington, KY
This set is used all the time at my house. They are well made and durable. The glass is very thick and strong. The lids fit tightly and have a great seal. They're super easy to pop in the dishwasher and I've never had issues with staining or odor absorption with the lid or bowls. They're microwave safe too. These will also a long time and are a great value.
Kristina  V.
Lake Ariel, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loooooove Pyrex dishes. They’re versatile and great for leftovers. They come out perfectly clean in the dishwasher. Microwaveable and oven safe. Stack easily in the cabinet and in the fridge. What’s not to love?! I have so many in all different sizes. They last a long time too!
Maria E.
These are awesome for storing leftovers or packing food for family members. They are also good for baking. Love them
Gloria  N.
Fort Collins, CO
My pyrex are amazing they look pretty, they are easy to use. I mostly use it for Lasagna. It's easy from oven to table. You can serve with easy. You can clean your pyrex easily. Then you can add the lid and store it.i bought the one with the bag and it helped when I went to Partys #pyrex #Gamer #influenster #barber #pokemon #glosvibe #producttester 🌏💈✈️🎗🎮🎶❤#stay.faded #stay.faded.brand.tm #stay.faded.brand #gloscloset #stayfaded
Brittany  S.
Braselton, GA
I absolutely love this set. it allows me to avoid alot of plastic when reheating my food. it is easy to clean and it looks good. the pyrex is very durable. I will always and forever get pyrex over tupperware.