BY PYREX

BeOne Diablo Competition - Compact Road Bike Frame: BeOne Carbon Diablo Comp. Fork: BeOne Full Carbon fork 1,5" Tapered steerer. Headset: FSA Orbit C-40 1-1/8"-1.5" 36/45deg integrated. Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6700-G. Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6700-G. Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6700. Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6700. Brakes: Shimano Ultegra, BR-6700 Gray. Hubs: Shimano 105 5700 Black. Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700, 10-Speed 12-25T. Rims: Mavic CXP 22 S Black. Tires: Grand Prix 4000s 25mm. Cranks: Shimano Ultegra FC-6750. Chainrings: 50-34T. Chain: Shimano CN5701. Bottom Bracket: Shimano PF 86,5. Stem: FSA ST-OS-190LX. Handlebar: FSA Omega Compact HB-RD-300S. Saddle: Selle Italia X1. Seatpost: FSA SP-SL-282 20mm setback 31,6x350. Seatpostclamp: Superlight Road clamp 34,9mm. Pedals: No pedals. Weight: 7,9 kg. Buy BeOne Diablo Competition - Compact Road Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles. see more...

Kelsi S.
I love these breathesavers. They really are life savers. You can get them for a great price and it would save you from having to brush your teeth after every meal. Once you try them you will be stuck on them forever because they are so tasty.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are super refreshing, I enjoy having these when you need to freshen your breathe quickly. They're really minty and they are indeed my go to. There really cheap, it keeps your mouth feeling minty and refreshed for a good period of time. I do recommend these.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
These are helpful when I need to freshen my breath mid day. Typically I like things that are sweet, but this is batter alternative if I'm going into a meeting or something. Fresh without being overbearingly strong.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
These are terrible. So strong not tasty at all. I mean u les you like overpowerfull breathmints. A man at church used to alway carry these. I'd kindly decline every time I was offered one. They are especially terrible if you bite into them.
Holly J.
N Kingstown, RI
Such a classic mint! Wintergreen is my favorite flavor. They are long lasting and definitely freshen up my breath after drinking my coffee in the morning.
Jennifer B.
I really like these mints. It makes my breath feel fresh and tastes great! However they do sometimes leave a weird feeling on my tongue, like a coating.
Joanna G.
They sell these in the vending machines at my university. They're really good and do freshen up breath. They sometimes leave my tongue a bit numb.
jahlema B.
Really like this mint I feel like my breath smells so good when I eat themthem and the last a long time I also like the cinnamon flavored mints too
Jennifer R.
Honey Brook, PA
I like breath savers. They last a long time, is say 45 minutes if you don't bite them. They freshen up your breath and have a really good taste.
Cassie P.
These are my favorite mints to buy and wintergreen is my favorite as I am not a fan of peppermint! Perfect mint to keep in your purse or on hand!