Pyrex Bake and Store Set

Pyrex Bake and Store 19 Piece Food Storage Container Set with Colored Lids Home - Kitchen Kitchen - Bakeware

How prone to breaking are these?
Are these dishwasher safe?
Start your review of Pyrex Bake and Store Set!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
Pyrex Bake and Store Set uploaded by Letty S.
I have a similar set purchased last year. Perfect for downsizing, has everything I need and use daily. Love that glass is easy to clean. Nice looking and locking storage lids. Mixing bowls store nicely together as do the ramekins. Side handles on baking dishes make them easy to grasp and move.
maryam K.
Sugar Land, TX
I love to organise and stroe products and foods no matter what i will get any brand but this one i got in chrismats sale And it is affordable if you get it from clearance stores like ross burlington and wallamrt have a varietyPyrex® Simply Store® Set
Valerie S.
Avondale, AZ
These are superb! The glass is so think that’s I’m not worried about them breaking. They keep food warm for a long period of time and they are so easy to stack in the cabinets.
Trish  F.
Hurricane, WV
I like glass instead of plastic containers. I have a couple of bowels now for several years. Can microwave, freeze and put in the dishwasher. Only complaint is the kids start to tear on the sides. They are still usable but it’s just annoying.
Sheriece W.
Farmington, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
These have 5 star ratings and Iv found the best price so far on Amazon. Iv had a few and they are so much better than the others. You can clearly see what’s inside and they wash so easy and last for years! Worth the money!
Ashley O.
Really love the glass! I find it’s more sanitary and cleans easier than the plastic. The different colors of lids make it easy to find. My only compliant is they don’t stack as well as plastic. Great quality and price.
Madeline E.
West Palm Bch, FL
This isn’t the exact set I have (the one I own has lids that snap on) but it is the best! The quality is fantastic! There’s multiple sizes, they are leakproof, and very durable.
Gloria  C.
Oak Lawn, IL
I received this set as a gift from my sister and it’s the best ! different sizes and extremely durable. I have dropped some a few times and they have withstand the hits and are still going strong! I enjoy the color lids and see through glass bowls. Great for storing food, fruits, dressings and nuts
Kaylee  C.
Melbourne, FL
These are perfect for storing leftovers or bringing lunch to work I do not use plastic containers to warm up in the microwave so these are a great option for warming up food
Karen P.
East Industrial Park Road
I like baking in my Pyrex because whatever is left over you can just let it cool down and put the lid on and put it in the fridge. You do want to let it set out to room temperature if you plan on reheating it in the dish. I would recommend it to anyone