Pyrex 7-Cup Round Storage Container

Pyrex 7-cup round storage container

Does anyone try this? ?
Does anyone tried to place it in microwave with the lead?? Did the lead got mess up??? Is the lead microwave safe?
Easy to remove hard stains? I cook a lot but leave things in the fridge and eventually things stay too long 😞 but are they easy to clean
Start your review of Pyrex 7-Cup Round Storage Container!
Alicia D.
Robbinsdale, MN
I love how big the container is. I also love that it made of thicker glass. You don’t feel like it’s going to break super easy. Pyrex is easy to clean. I just wish they sold individual lids because they always end up going missing.
sherry B.
Sheridan, WY
I love these. I don't like storing leftover in plastic so this is a good alternative but they do chip very easy and I have had problems with the lids breaking.
Heather N.
Plantation, FL
One of the best things I could’ve got for Christmas I don’t like to use plastic because all the toxins so when I got these as a gift I was so excited to be able to take this to work and heat them up in the microwave. They are also super easy to clean and put away
Sunny E.
Who doesn’t love Pyrex? I’ve used these for many years. The quality of the Tupperware is solid, reputation of the brand is well renowned. I love all my Pyrex products and will continue to use them.
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
I have used Pyrex Storage 7 Cup in the past, and really like it. It saved and kept my food nice and fresh. It is also affordable, which is always nice. I also used it for my husband’s lunches sometimes. I definitely recommend it!
Kat J.
2,165 reviews
Sturdy, classic, easy to clean, and perfectly sized... I can’t ever complain about Pyrex. I bought a gift set that included this 7 cup blue lid bowl and it’s one of my favorite pieces of Tupperware to use. It’s convenient to store in my cabinet since it fits smaller Pyrex containers inside, and it’s wonderful for reusing leftovers because the glass heats everything up evenly in the microwave. Plus, I don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals leaking into my food, which is always a bonus. The lid doesn’t warp over time, and the glass has never shown any signs of wear or breaking. If you’re still stuck on plastic Tupperware crowding up your cabinets, I highly recommend switching to Pyrex. You won’t regret it!!
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy Pyrex products they long last and they are best and durable for multiple uses .really worth the price specially the size is perfect for leftovers containers. Eco friendly and much more non toxic than plastic . Great choice and necessity for every kitchen and food storage.
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
This is a go to for the pasta salads. It’s sturdy and the lid stays secure very well.
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
I have zero complaints about this product!!! I love the glass storage and how clean these get compared to the porous plastic ones.
Marcelli R.
I prefer to use glass food storage containers and this brand is the best for me. It’s affordable and with good durability. I use especially to freeze baby food. Very good product.