Pyrex

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Tempered glass for even heating for great baking. I use the baking dish to also store leftovers & it does not stain like plastic. I think the food stays fresher in glass. Dishwasher safe. Can use in microwave & freezer.
5 / 5
I love pyrex they have been around for years and I'm so glad they are coming with lids that makes them a one dish wonder! Pyrex is a very sturdy product and I have no complaints my daughter also uses this product and loves it . It is well worth the price because it will be in your cupboard for years to come and when I get a chance to buy a birthday present for an adult I choose to buy something pyrex
5 / 5
I use this set for my chinchillas. The smallest dish is used to store their treats and the other two are used as litter pans. The lids are tight and well-fitting but they also come off without a huge amount of effort. They are all a nice size and I will probably buy another set for actual kitchen use. I cannot remember the cost of the set, but I remember it being less than $20 so it's an incredible value for the money.