Pyrex 4 Qt. Oblong

by Pyrex

REX1153: Features: -Baking dish-Transparent for easy monitoring of baking progress-High temperature material, Pyrex bakeware remains the ideal medium for safe, dependable food preparation-Provides good heat conduction for even, consistent baking-Made in USA. Dimensions: -2" H x 15" W x 10" D, 5.13lbs.

What's the highest temperature this can go into the oven this would be great for deep dish pizza that's why I'm asking I always make fresh dough and deep dish pizza?
Start your review of Pyrex 4 Qt. Oblong!
Cape Canaveral
Love this pan for baking!  I have used mine for baking cakes, casseroles, veggies, chicken, etc.  I don't have anything negative to say about it!  Works great and bakes evenly.  I found at a great price!  I would definitely recommend it!
Fremont , CA
This oblong dish is really great for baking brownies or making mac & cheese in the oven. It can be really easily cleaned in the dishwasher and comes out looking new each time.
Murfreesboro, TN
Needed a glass cooking pan and tried this one out. Works very well and is heavy duty. I still try to be careful due to it being glass. I use it every now and then because of that.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are really nice. I enjoy cooking all sorts of food in these. I also had someone etch people's names in them and gave them out as Christmas presents
MARTINSBURG, PA
Pyrex never disappoints. I've been using the same glassware for years because pyrex is absolutely sustainable and holds up over long periods of time.
Hurst
Purchased at: Target
I love this dish. I make everything between casseroles to BBQ chicken in it and everything turns out great in the oven. It's super easy to clean.
Purchased at: Target
Gold star of bakeware. Evenly cooks food, easy to transport, and clean. Very versatile and an item everyone should own. Highly reccomended.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this glass pan for so many things. Pyrex always lasts me a while and I can always get it squeaky clean! Good quality and thick glass!
Rochester, NH
Perfect dish for shepherd's pie. Family size. Not very expensive. This is glass and cooks well in the oven. Easy clean up after.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the glass pan for baking especially a pan of brownies for my husband. Easy to clean and can see how well they are baking.